Still wondering why i'm not up there. :(
lol I'm yet to have a Character in game either and I work on it, it takes time to get round to it since we are updating other things at the same time. Have some patience guys.
*sigh* still wondering why I'm a skeleton. :(
I want to be a tree.
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
*sigh* still wondering why I'm a skeleton. :(

Stop complaining. Be glad you're even in the game lol.

VixiV wrote:
I want to be a tree.

draw him halfway cut in half so he's a leaning tree LOL!
There's a tree in the game that's cut down already, Flys. He can just copy that icon. :D
My key is impossible to find an idea for lol.
He's basically asking what would you like to be. Look at mine that he drew long ago. Then look at my name. No resemblance. Lol.
In response to Chwgt
Chwgt wrote:
My key is impossible to find an idea for lol.

Wrong. The first thing I thought about when i read your name is Chewbacca. I'd make your character somewhat like his xD
We can go with good ol' Chewwy. DBZ Style for the GT part lmao.
In response to Chwgt
Chewbacca <3 lol, but I got the idea because of "chw"gy.
I am called Chewwy quite often.
LMFAO ^ Flys. I love you for that. Chw, do it. And everytime to kill something yell out "AArrggghhhahalllalaaaaaahhhh!!!!" Or get some mp3 file or w/e to play. Lmfao. I'd laugh everytime. :)
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
LMFAO ^ Flys. I love you for that. Chw, do it. And everytime to kill something yell out "AArrggghhhahalllalaaaaaahhhh!!!!" Or get some mp3 file or w/e to play. Lmfao. I'd laugh everytime. :)

LOLOLOL!!! THAT'S PERFECT. On my phone , whenever I get a text message it's Chewbacca's "call" xD
Well I think it's decided lol.
In response to Chwgt
Chwgt wrote:
Well I think it's decided lol.

You'll have the most coolest character on the game, NOTHING beats Chewbacca, not even my Fly :[
Lol.
Hey, Teka.. Make me a cute little cookie? :D
I just realized something.. What's wrong with Zete's eye in the pixel art? o.O
@ Xirre
He has a bit of red war paint vertical over his eye.
Page: 1 2 3 4