ID:120896

Keywords: naruto, progress, tnw
A few days ago I was hired as Programmer by Masterralphy55, to work on one of his games Naruto: The Ninja World.

We started working on the game as soon as I arrived to the Team. I've been treatened as good as if I were Teka, which motivated me to work even harder.
I finished with the stuff I got ordered to (Almost everything, I got to say that some parts are missing, and other ones may not be coded in yet.)

So I decided to work on a new Interface for the game. The old one was not bad, but a bit messy. Even though the new interface is already too sexy (:P), It will be even better as soon as the FullScreen System is 100% done. (Currently: 0%)

I added some transparencies in the Panes, which will surely give it a personal touch. (I don't really know why, but I've added transparencies to every Skin I made)

Calculating by the time we took to add the things, and by logical standings, the game should enter in it's Open Beta in a few weeks (Maybe less!), so If you didn't try it out, head to the HUB and become a Fan, join the waiting list and wait until it's Up for Public Testing!
And your doing an fantastic job!
An amazing job actually :D
We've advanced too much in a few days.
The bad side is that some parts are buggy, and unless the code is fully cleaned up, we cannot be releasing the game publicly.

Hopefully I can get done programming new things, so we can focus on encountering Bugs (Hopefully we don't LOL) and fixing those in-case they're found.
Alright, at least you're almost done, and on pace :).
Things are getting done, but new stuff arrives. This update seems to be looooong enough to have you guys entertained for a time. LOL
.> LOL? Not funny...
if you guys are looking for a active 24/7 hoster ill do it
I would probably need a 24/7 hoster, but TNW does not, since The Universe is providing us with their hosting services.

Anyways, if you want to still talk about it, I guess you will have to talk with Ralphy(Masterralhpy55) about it.