ID:121036

Well I've recently purchased a VPS from the provider Lunarpages, but I've come to realized that i don't really need. So Starting Today I'll Start hosting games on the shell freely, I will also give you the shell login in-case you wish to have the liberty to update/reboot/shutdown at will. If your interested you know where to find me.

Additional Information- http://www.lpdedicated.com/servers/windows.php I purchased "Dedicated I" If your interested in checking..

Hey,Im interested please contact my key via PM
Teka Co hosting has meet there Rival
LILMESSI18 wrote:

No we haven't... He's offering to host games on his server, we offer the actual server.
Liam Howe wrote:
LILMESSI18 wrote:

No we haven't... He's offering to host games on his server, we offer the actual server.
^^
Im interested, contact me via pager or email @ [email protected]
i am interested in hosting a game contact me via pager or my email at [email protected]
Hey I'm inferno L Flames I've created quite a few nice games was wondering if you still have that shell up.

[email protected] is my easiest contact that or page me
Yes, I still have a server up, you have to add me, my MSN Is bitchin'. MSN: [email protected]
I've came to thank you for Creators World shell server. We had a lag problem with allowing uploads. Again thank you so much for it. You've helped us a lot.
Im very interested, contact me through the BYOND pager or on MSN, [email protected]
I'm interest add my key :)
I'm interested for one of my games. Please add me. :) It's Naruto: Battle Arena
intreasted add me on skype or msn
MSN:[email protected]
Added your msn, mine is "[email protected]"
Can you host 4 me
In the chance you're still hosting, I would love it if you could host Feed.
Host files can be downloaded from the hub but if you need to contact me my MSN is [email protected].

Thanks.
I very indeed in need of a host. Key "Reem16" or "Reem17". Both are mine.