Sheet, I wish I had enough disposable income to buy skyrim.
Techgamer wrote:
Sheet, I wish I had enough disposable income to buy skyrim.

Indeed :(.

Skyrim>having a life :D
I'm glad I didn't get it. Pretty much everyone around me has it, so I get all of the story and interesting discussion without the wasted time.
DivineTraveller wrote:
without the wasted time.

That's where 90% of the fun is.
omg you know Scar? Dudes a fucking legend.
DivineTraveller wrote:
I'm glad I didn't get it. Pretty much everyone around me has it, so I get all of the story and interesting discussion without the wasted time.

DUDE, wasted time I don't know what game your talking about. Randomly occurring dragons that fight with more intelligence than the player lol. Then there is the added benefit of being able to make a thunder storm with your mouth.
GreatFisher wrote:
Randomly occurring dragons that fight with more intelligence than the player lol. Then there is the added benefit of being able to make a thunder storm with your mouth.

I haven't played a single Elder Scroll game in my life so I don't have the slightest clue as to what you guys are talking about. :[

I might torrent Morrowind and see what all the hype is about.
Lol Skyrim was being called the game of the year before it was close to release.
So that's where all of Byond developers are at. Shame on all of you! You should be wasting your time on Byond, not some silly online game! >: (

lol
I was playing it too (pirated) and got tired of it after 5 minutes... guess I'm the black sheep?
Toadfish wrote:
I was playing it too (pirated) and got tired of it after 5 minutes... guess I'm the black sheep?

I felt the same way about the new Deus Ex, so, and probably would feel the same about Skyrim, so, me too.
Yeeep. Same thing about Deus Ex. At least that game kept me going 'til the end of the first mission, though. Didn't even finish the tutorial this time round =(.
I actually expected to see a screen-shot of some Elder Scrolls II text that accidentally got copy pasted and left in the game.

:p
Acebloke wrote:
I actually expected to see a screen-shot of some Elder Scrolls II text that accidentally got copy pasted and left in the game.

:p

I know this is a joke, but it's an incredibly stupid one.
"I know this is a joke, but it's an incredibly stupid one."

Well I need my fix mannnnnn.

If I don't say stupid things regularly, I go crazy.
Truseeker wrote:
So that's where all of Byond developers are at. Shame on all of you! You should be wasting your time on Byond, not some silly online game! >: (

lol

Are you fucking stupid? Do you even know what the TES games are?

I have over 50 hours in Skyrim at the moment, I keep getting side-tracked with all the random side quests being thrown at me.

Going to pick up my copy of Skyward Sword in a couple days with the bundled controller :D
"Are you fucking stupid? Do you even know what the TES games are?"

A spin-off from Team Fortress 2 in the theme of "Zombies ate my parents" durrrrr.
Dark Souls > Skyrim
Yammen wrote:
"Are you ******* *tu*id? ** you **** know what *** TES games are?"

I don't consider myself a bunch of stars, but your entitled to your opinion.

2 > 1
Page: 1 2 3