Naruto New Generation

by 981014
Naruto New Generation
Naruto New Generation Is Here On Byond!
Why was the link removed from the comment section? =o
Was it a fake link?
It wasn't fake as i Saw Grimmjow and other GM's online. I guess Xander deleted the link as he fault the issue is fixed, but it looks like it's not.
Ok, no fucking clue what's going on anymore. Not a server related issue.

The IP is still byond://206.217.140.135:50871 and I'm going away until the 28th so got like 3-4 hours to fix it.
is the server gonna be down for a long time....?
The server is up, just click on the link above your comment.
Can I get my GM Back?
In response to Xdavee3
Xdavee3 wrote:
It wasn't fake as i Saw Grimmjow and other GM's online. I guess Xander deleted the link as he fault the issue is fixed, but it looks like it's not.

I didn't deleted any link
In response to Xander993
Xander993 wrote:
Xdavee3 wrote:

I didn't deleted any link

Well it disappeared than somehow.

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THE NEW SERVER IS THIS
byond://206.217.140.135:50871
byond://206.217.140.135:50871 that is link to server join and invite freinds
Key: Facug01
Username: Facu
In game time: 3 Days and 8 hours
Staff status: None
Position applying for: GM/Mod (Slot jutsus iconner)
Reason why: Cause i played and i recommended my friends and know something about Gm/Mod rules And i can speak Spanish and i can be very useful for new Hispanic players
Sorry for the late delay all amad have left us
So what he left Am Still Not Giving up!
And silver will comeback tommorow so we can update for sure
odko, i must say you r a brave guy, and this amad, is just sm random idiot, he is a fat nerdy guy, and has always been mean to most players
He seemed alright to me u.u
Putting the link back on top: byond://206.217.140.135:50871
Every time i read the comment made by Tomg97 i LOL. Then i LOL again when i see Amad ( Vekks ) say " He seemed alright to me u.u " about himself. But really Amad is a fine cool dude.
Am Reporting that Sin stole my money of 20 million. We made a deal that if I give him 20 million hell give me chakra blade but he stole it and I want it back.
I can launch the game but how do i edit people and put icons in?
If you all want high-quality animated login screens I think I might be able to give you some. But if I cannot manage those I will be able to give pictures as well. Send me an email at [email protected] I'll show you some of my old work.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18