Naruto New Generation
Naruto New Generation Is Here On Byond!
Still getting the "Host files outdated" thingie which is causing some problems
Key: Sergiucordos
Username: Corvu
In game time: 3-5Hrs
Staff status: Mod
Position applying for: GM
Reason why: I think i have prooven my self and i want to be able to help more because i lack the verbs necesary
help cant get in byond is being noob it says byond failed what do i do!
failed 2 connect or byond pager is offline?
Should work properly
Good game, however i made a wind clas character, got to lv 80+ then after 1 day I got rolledback by few hours and now its weak. Then i made other char, uchiha, got to tomoe 3 mastered lvl 79, saved billions of times before leaving then again 2 days later my char was lv 66 with tomoe 2, it's so annoying.
Ok guys i have internet pay problom and amad i have added tourny verb and tab i think i can add seven sword worriors ok guys see you soon i need to pay money to internet modem :)
P.S amad can you find a ssm sword icons i can deal with the suit
dude i have sword and suit both
hi can you post some sort of guide for the sharingans please?
HELP!!!! Just got MS, it's awesome, also the amaterasu But I used it for a while and now I can't use sharingan, 'cause it says I'm blind o_O, please help!!!
PS: Resting didn't work, I left my char resting for half an hour and nothing.
Ok man wait till amad2 get on you have to rest 2 hours to unblind your self it is tricky
still on a phone and posting
comments see ya soon i will
add teleport to village verbs:p
game super lagged you should reboot every day
Triggered another reboot. No idea why only this game is acting up.
I got EMS, which is the blind rate??
PS: I'm posting here because jackieman doesn't answer me ¬ ¬
Is there something wrong with the game am trying to play but it denies me from accessing my charcter
Hey Guys from Naruto New Generation
I'm posting here because I should want to get a Promotion to Owner or something so I can help players,they said they want a Tourney for Kage because their Kage are never on,but I can't do players Kage,also I'm the GM most active,that's all

Xander
Heyy Guys Cloud here. Im posting on here because i would like to get admin on this game. Uhhh ive been admin before soo i know whats expected off me. Sooo yeah lemme Knoee
Soooo i heard that bijuus, ssm, sage mode and improved EMS (no more blind rate :D) are being coded. When do you think they will be integrated?
PS: Which are the requirements to apply for mod rank?
Can you guys hurry up with coding Akata missions. Please Ive been waiting for a long time for them to finish so can you please hurry or start coding it thx
game lagged for gm jackie he spam create kid.... and sak used jutsu fire and lagged too much cant logged on
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18