ID:121061

Greetings,

Since my budget for luxuries has been dangerously low the past month, I've decided (For the first time in my life) to do paid pixel art/programming work for anyone who so desires.

Email me at [email protected] (or add me on MSN) for more information, or if you have a request.

Prices :

Art:

32x32 : 0.5$ per frame
64x64 : 0.75$ per frame
128x128 : 1$ per frame
256x256 : 1.5$ per frame

Programming :

Negotiable.

* I've updated the portfolio with some of my more recent work, as I've improved substantially over the past year. If you're going to post derogatory comments, please don't waste your time.

Regards
Hishido

Portfolio(Updated) :

32x32 Base :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Snake :

Slashing :

Woman :

Soul Society Building (Shading Example) :

Tree :

How does mob born?
Portfolio please.
I have a lot of art that I can show if you hook me up on MSN, but I'll work to create one in a moment.
Posted a Portfolio. Let me know.
I don't think the fox is big enough.
The basic shaded icons are from ages past and I didn't pay a lot of attention to them. I have dozens of icons with better shading, but I've no intention of posting them here. If you want to see more examples of better icons, simply add me on MSN and I'd be happy to show you.

P.S. I've already sold Pixel Art to a couple of folks, and they were more than happy with what they got.
A quarter a line of programming? At that rate, Vault of Heaven is worth 2 thousand dollars so far!
Most probably. I know of web designers who offer like 2500$ as a base price, and that's not nearly as much programming that goes into a game. 0.25$ is cheap for programming.
Lol oh god ill pay big bucks!
*makes a 50 line program contain 200 lines intentionally to earn a larger profit*
Impressive, though i didnt like kyuubi's feet :/
The Kyuubi was more concept for Ninja Chronicles. Most of the detail attention was its body - but the feet and tails were both 10 minute efforts each.
I don't understand why people post samples of their art to try to get hired as an artist, and as soon as someone says something about a piece of their art they say "I did that in a hurry."

If you're trying to show me work to get hired, don't do it in a hurry. Put forth your best effort and do something original. I don't want to see how well you copy anime characters. Make some damn dragons or something.
I don't know about YOU, but I DO want to see something done in a hurry. It details the artist's eye for detail in such a short amount of time with very little room for error. This is great for a project I have ready to go NOW but need the art for.

So, it really depends on the person.
Why did you delete my comment? I was trying to help.
The Kyuubi takes time and effort to complete that I don't currently have. It was originally concept, and I've no intention of finishing it to be perfect when it will have absolutely -no- use. I can draw fast with moderately high quality (And mostly, it's high) and I also do not take ages to complete a single icon for a game. I did a base for Enigma last night in little over 3 hours and he was perfectly happy with what he got.
@ Cyber - I attempted to contact you from the BYOND pager, I accidentally clicked Delete on your comment instead of reply. Sorry.
Yusuke13 wrote:
I don't understand why people post samples of their art to try to get hired as an artist, and as soon as someone says something about a piece of their art they say "I did that in a hurry."

Or "OMFG IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T COME HERE!"
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Yusuke13 wrote:

Or "OMFG IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T COME HERE!"

Watch it there ET, he is in charge of hiding you posts on BYOND lulz
Page: 1 2