ID:121081

Redundant
Applies to:Dream Maker

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
idk if the development kit is still being worked on, but i have a feature suggestion that involves creating libraries.

If i where about to create a library for other byonders, i would usually create a post about how to use it or include describtion inside the library's hub. but why not make them able to create a help guide for the speciffic language, so it can easly be researched while developing?

just to give an informative suggestion, what i am suggesting is a searchtool you can create for your libraries, so it is easier for others to use.
you create a library, add a search tool file and then let others use that library nice and easy. If they have problems, they can easly open the libraries helptool, to browse the needed "methods".

now, this can be done in a different way though.
The DK has a builtin libSearcher, which you can use to browse your libraries methods.
then, when you want to create a library, you get the alternative to add a searchfile. In that searchfile you can add your libraries methods, describe its arguements and format.
You can use my Reference library to add pages to the local copy of the DM reference you have. You can add pages about procs and vars in your library and users can get help about them by pressing F1.
nice :O
Ter13 resolved issue (Redundant)

Demo and libraries can be packaged with .txt or html files, and the forums for your library/demo would also be an ideal place to post this information.