ID:1211474

Post your comments here!
1st Fan, Bruh :P
Fan'd.

If you ever need any kind of help with programming feel free to ask. As of now I have loads of free time since im struggling with learning the basics of pixel art, and developing concept designs for a game im working on.
I assume your little Avatar is the taste of your game. And that my friend, is fucking gorgeous. Fan'd

Byond's Gangsta
nice art
In response to Xyberman
Thanks man
D-Cire wrote:
Fan'd.

Rod5 wrote:
I assume your little Avatar is the taste of your game. And that my friend, is fucking gorgeous. Fan'd

I never get any fan *spit and kicks the wall*
Hey Gold, whenever you see this if you can get back on Skype. We've done a lot with the game and having you around would definitely be a nice speed increase for the amount of art we need.
Hello Gold,we would sure like to talk to you or have you on our team. If your interested, please contact ,e via email or skype: gapbyond@live.com
Gold come back XD! I need you
Sorry guys I no longer have a computer but sometime in the near future I will so when I do I will see what I can do
ok bro when you do manage to get a computer again I hope you come to me first, so we can really get this game on the road.
Ha! Fam for ever
$1000+ to make this game? Go home Gold94, you're drunk.
In response to TheDarkChakra
TheDarkChakra wrote:

In response to TheDarkChakra
TheDarkChakra wrote:

Why are you continuously hounding my site, why don't you just leave before I make you look like an idiot. You expected 2 people to make a full game for just $40 you're the drunk one gtfo
In response to Gold94
Gold94 wrote:
TheDarkChakra wrote:

Why are you continuously hounding my site, why don't you just leave before I make you look like an idiot. You expected 2 people to make a full game for just $40 you're the drunk one gtfo

More like $200. This game is small. I had a large game and spent $700 on it using expensive staff. I could've done it in about $300. But this small game is about $100-$200. Plus I can do some of it. I already spent $145 on this game and will spend at least $90 more. $1000+ is crazy! Leave this site because no one here has that kind of money.
You showed us the type of game you wanted and the shit we got from that + you wanted me to do 2 jobs + the programmer etc. if anything you should leave because you're a nub who just seems to enjoy constantly annoying people who have better things to be doing than reading your bullshit messages
Hahaha. My messages are free on forums. You're the noob. You signed up in 2013 and a year ago you kept saying you're a beginner pixel artist.
Urm why do you insist on talking to someone that doesn't care for your existance gtfo
Page: 1 2