ID:12127

...That you really don't need it, but only if you've never had it.

My room is rather messy. My computer is worse. At my last count, I had 35,000+ misplaced files that I had saved down at one point or another and had yet to file away. I have a folder titled "Sort This Out Later" that is a little over 2 years old. The only time that folder has been empty was the day it was created.

:(

Supposedly, I'll have an internet connection again tomorrow. I'd LIKE it to be tomorrow morning, 9:00 AM sharp but I can't expect too much coming from the same company that hung up on us a dozen times instead of trying to fix our problem. In the meantime, I've been cleaning up the scattered files on my computer.

I finished it late last night. All 35 thousand-something files. It's like 2/3 of my computer is disabled while it doesn't have access, like a Borg soldier that is no longer connected to their hive mind.

I feel dorky as hell now. Anyway...

...Well, that's about it. I went to school two hours early just so I could check up on things online. In my absence I've won an $888 bonus in online Poker, a great mortgage rate offer, 2 women interested in me, 6 girls interested in my penis size, 3 guys interested in my penis size, an offer for 3 Rolexes that Bill Clinton and Freddy Kruger like to wear, 3 boxes of weight loss pills, 2 approved loans and a ring...but not for my finger. Make them stop, mommy. :(

Oh yeah. Blazer. Tell Fillyra I'm sorry I disconnected from the game a few nights ago. That was the exact moment Eircom shut me off.
Heh, My desktop looks like that. With my new descovery of Bittorent, and my new 200+ GB harddrive, i had my Desctop filled.
There is no "u" in sort. =P

Personally I'm pretty organised, except for the My Documents folder which is basically a dumping ground for miscellaneous crap that doesn't fit anywhere else. Things like screenshots and other images that I'm about to upload are a big one. Random game design/writing thoughts get dumped there occasionally. (<3 Notepad.) Also anything miscellaneous that doesn't really fit anywhere else. I could delete most of the folder without caring about anything I'd lost. (Apart from the game design and writing notes.)