Yota wrote:
I'm kinda sad that you ditched the C# version, being a .Net guy myself, but it's best that you work in a language you're more comfortable in. Go show Crashed how it's done! =p

BrickSquadron wrote:
Tom and Lummox have to focus on working with the actual language itself

HAHAHA

I'm more comfortable with C# but Java seems like a good way to go. So far I've had to get use to some of these swing components that I never had any use for but for now they're fine.
The CLR is crossplatform compatible just take a look at Mono. Mono supports System.Windows.Forms controls. It is a little slower drawing controls because of the extra layers.

Being a C# guy myself and working with Java was a step back mostly because of the lack of Delegates.. I mean COME ON! Those things are handy. But it is more cross platform and Android supports Java. If you want to make a C# Android app you have to pay big bucks to Xamarin, the new developers of Mono.

Besides that I would stay clear of C# myself since Microsoft's new operating system Windows 8 has .NET developers spooked
NEED MOAR ETA >:|
Enzuigiri wrote:
NEED MOAR ETA >:|

I have syntax highlighting in as well as a couple of other features. Right now I just have to handle some problems with tabbing so that jsyntaxpane uses tabs instead of spaces.
kkkk sounds good.
Release eeeet!
Darker Legends wrote:
Release eeeet!

I've actually been releasing demos left and right on the Saloon getting feedback. Now I have the features included in the normal DM Editor + Line Numbers. Going on to add my own list of features next.
Then I'll stay on the Saloon just to get a demo!
ExPixel wrote:
Darker Legends wrote:
Release eeeet!

I've actually been releasing demos left and right on the Saloon getting feedback. Now I have the features included in the normal DM Editor + Line Numbers. Going on to add my own list of features next.

But I can't use the saloon q-q
open source
Page: 1 2