Fairy Tail: Battle Of The Guilds

by SNS Production
Join a Guild, make friends, or Be on your own its your decision. learn magic from classes or from random sources
ID:121368

Based of the Series Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima. This game is set to be Pvp with possibility of a StoryLine later on.

Owners- SakoSuke,Sharingan92
Iconners-
Interface Designer- :SakoSuke
---------------------------------------------
Guild Master Rule: must be on at least 3/7 days a week,take position seriously.
Ill Be An GM For You If U Want Im An Fairytail Fan BUt i Only Read Manga
Curious to know how this game is progressing lol. Do you guys have a forum or anything of the sort? There's a lot of potential for this, even if it has to be spread by word-of-mouth due to being funimation.
Hey I have a fairy tail game of my own though its incomplate because i quit it due to not having another dev. But i had a iconner who did. Panter Lily class and NPC For me like Gray,Natsu,Lucy and all of them were really good.
So i hope that you decide to put this up even though it will only be in the rejected pile. i know for a fact that i will continue to play it.
Trust me this game is going up
wth how do u have Sora already there XD
Omfg. Finally a Fairy Tail game, hopefully I will become staff of this game. It looks like this game is going somewhere. I can't wait for this Wednsday and for it to be actually up.
Are they any Grand Magic Games events available? or the Magic Council
No Gmg yet, the council i havent figured out how i wanna do just yet
Is this game still in production or have you guys quit?

I'm looking for a fairy tail game to play.
Looks like they're looking for an iconner, according to the closed testing server's title.
If i dont find iconners the game might get dropped
Tried using the classifieds? The problem with finding iconners is that there's so many of them, and the better 90% of them are crappy ones :/
most of the people i met, either cant icon, dont have the time or they just dont wanna work on a reject game
Funny thing is, it's not a reject game--it's just that Funimation won't allow their stuff to be hosted on BYOND, which is ridiculous since it's free publicity. lol.
I agree, it's thanks to byond that i even heard of some animes/Mangas
Sakosuke,I cant play..it always says Connection Failed.
My computer is having some issues, ima fix it soon
SakoSuke, if you want, I can host the server while you fix your computer. I love Fairy Tail, and would love to host a server for it. Contact me at my Pager. :o
Page: 1 2