ID:1215155

Well! Yesterday I was checking the Forum when I suddenly noticed that someone gifted me a BYOND Membership o_o. I started asking on my Pager because I didn't remember my email, and all the people were saying "me, me!" even though none of them were saying the truth.

However, I checked my BYOND Account and after looking on my email, I saw that it was Teka123 the one who gifted me this great BYOND Membership!

I just wanted to thank you a lot this gift.
I wonder why you did it though, I haven't been making anything lately on BYOND at all :S So maybe there were more developers who would have deserved this gift more than me.

I'll try to be more active on the Forum (I used to be already, but I barely posted). So, well... I don't know what else to say, I would like to do something more to prove I appreciate this a lot, but I'm confused at the moment :3

From now on I will visit more Developer Help and try to help any person (if I have enough knowledge on that topic, ofc xD)

So, well! I hope you understood my message, I haven't improved much my English so it's kinda frustrating to not be able to explain my thoughts at the moment. o.o

Thank you a lot Teka!
He was so giddy about this he had to tell me right away on Skype ;P
I can't speak for Teka but for me I would give them mainly to help BYOND and then choose someone at random regardless if they want a membership or not.

But apart from that it's nice to see people thanking their gifters :) I am sure Teka will sleep better at night knowing you appreciate the gift!
Shame on those liars... SHAME ON THEM!
The best thing you can do with that membership is to develop the next best BYOND game, and use out to bring in more members. Do it, do it for Teka.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
I can't speak for Teka but for me I would give them mainly to help BYOND and then choose someone at random regardless if they want a membership or not.

But apart from that it's nice to see people thanking their gifters :) I am sure Teka will sleep better at night knowing you appreciate the gift!

I think you did speak for me.

Eternal_Memories wrote:
I'll try to be more active on the Forum (I used to be already, but I barely posted). So, well... I don't know what else to say, I would like to do something more to prove I appreciate this a lot, but I'm confused at the moment :3

From now on I will visit more Developer Help and try to help any person (if I have enough knowledge on that topic, ofc xD)

So, well! I hope you understood my message, I haven't improved much my English so it's kinda frustrating to not be able to explain my thoughts at the moment. o.o

Thank you a lot Teka!

It was to support Byond and hopefully inspire people, I randomly scouted for 10 people to buy memberships for the other day, obviously i don't announce that i do it or make a point of it, so most people don't realise it's my doing unless they check their emails, but i must say i was very pleased to hear your reaction and appreciation of it :) makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
In response to Beatle Juice
Beatle Juice wrote:
Shame on those liars... SHAME ON THEM!

SHAME!
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

I think you did speak for me.

Eternal_Memories wrote:

Thank you a lot Teka!

It was to support Byond and hopefully inspire people, I randomly scouted for 10 people to buy memberships for the other day, obviously i don't announce that i do it or make a point of it, so most people don't realise it's my doing unless they check their emails, but i must say i was very pleased to hear your reaction and appreciation of it :) makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Thank you, benevolent Teka.
THANKS TEKA >.>

(This is sincere, he just did something naughty.)
Aww no Problem Vrocaan :), Ah you noticed ExPixel :)

Well It is my pleasure, I haven't heard much from you in a while though :O