ID:121606

Keywords: ahq, anime, aniste, bleach, naruto
Let me just get straight to the point. So we used to have a great pixel artist working with us, that's until he decided he would quit BYOND. After many months he is back in out midst and has agreed to continue pixelin for us once again. Thanks a lot Aniste
, anyone who sees him please welcome him back.

we will begin production of BOA in January, or late December. In the meantime we shall be working on Aniste great game, Naruto World. So watchh out.! Lol

~AHQ
I could have sworn he left only a couple weeks ago. Either way, I doubt anything will be done.. So good luck, I guess.
Wow, Aniste wasting his talents in a place where the owner claims he's someone else :O so amazing.
if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Stop the trollin, besides Mf2 will be back as the owner in January or so. Just watching after for him.
Welcome back Aniste and yes, I'm fed up of Trolls, please realise there's more to life than making yourself look like an idiot.
AnimeHQ, Guys know there's a way to ban these trolls right? ;)
DragonDesend, has problems, he only speaks negatively on nearly every post. Dragon, you're not wanted, and you should know that.
His attitude is not wanted, but do not go bashing people because you dislike them either.
I don't dislike him, I dislike the way he negatively speaks.
Ok, That's understandable from what i can see, Good luck On Boa and please continue doing something.

I've been waiting for a post from the Anime Guild since they promised me one recently and i think we should continue to make decent Anime games to have something worth posting or contributing to byond with.

I'm also tired of the hate towards anime, just because they are riddled with rips and generally poorly programmed and made.

But Naruto VS seems to be proving it's self a worthy Anime game contribution to Byond.
You guys should focus on one game, then when you get a stable release of that then start working on something else and you can maybe find pixel artists or programmers in the game you make.
ok thanks for all the advice guys and really Ralphy?
Desend isn't so bad. Just a blog troller- Oh wait, he is bad o.o.
lol
Masterralphy55 wrote:
AnimeHQ, Guys know there's a way to ban these trolls right? ;)

Then I guess he should ban you ;) And "Spectra" your last post said you where on vacation o_o
lol I am. I decided not to program for a little bit. But I still keep up with the blog xD
Anime I need you :3! Add meh on de pager
Lol just email me: [email protected]
Fien Fien >-<
lol
Page: 1 2