I still owe you for the membership you gave me back in 2011... Just say the word and I'll shell out a script for you(of course, with details as to what the script should contain)!

*edit*

Keep in mind there are of course things I am unable to script... Or, if I do make them they will run very slowly.
Hmm, If this is still going on i'd be pretty glad to be gifted a membership. I've been working in secret on a game while i've been without a membership. Mainly just massive amounts of design notes and some basic core functions. This would help me start advertising/testing some things though. <3
Damn such a generous guy...

+respect.
I have like sixty something days left on mine. It'd be nice to be renewed, but if not...I can do it sometime eventually. I'm planning on taking graphic classes, and game design. So hopefully I can make a game nice enough for the BYOND community eventually. I just hope the people who get the memberships use it wisely. Teka does this often guys, but you shouldn't want it due to greed. Mind you. Appreciate it.

It's awesome you do this, Teka. You've always been giving.
I think each person who asked for a membership for themselves, should be crossed off the list immediately. Then start using your money on something that benefits you.

Another option is to get games more popular by holding competitions and stuff on various games like Castle, Feval, and other games where competitions can be made easily without the help of the developers.

My advice would be to just not buy memberships and just donate directly. Unless they deserve the membership for contributing to make this site a better place (Whether it be a new exciting game (not a WIP game, that's a more than likely going to fail game), or just moderating the forums to keep this plce a nice area to be).

Buying a load of memberships for random people puts you in a position where people ask for them for nothing, like this:
Rebirth99 wrote:
Taka its me i dont have a byond membership and im active 24/7

There's my advice to you, Timothy.
I may be really late but besides me nominating myself i would say Sirsdney is pretty deserving and he can host and on his servers he helps people out but if not him me?? :D
@Liam Howe you have a really good point there even though i just nominated myself two secconds ago i think what you said is fair i personally wanted membership to help my friends promote the games they make and just help around in general
In response to Skullkidd77
Skullkidd77 wrote:
@Liam Howe you have a really good point there even though i just nominated myself two secconds ago i think what you said is fair i personally wanted membership to help my friends promote the games they make and just help around in general

In what way would a membership help you do that? If you want a membership for the reason of helping people (Which Tim likes to see), give explanations on how you are going to help people. Tim would be more willing to choose you if he thought you would use the membership well and not waste his money.
In response to Liam Howe
He's got a point there. 45% of the time, when people buy member, they become more into the community. Great examples: Dark-DVF(Which I've known for quite a while from a forum), HeartBrokenCrime. There are chances that he actually puts in action what he pretends to be doing.
You never releasing your game is an unforgivable sin :(
I love Byond, but all the games I want to play are always down or laggy (Decadence) and the games I want to try out seem to have a membership tag on it x.x. I just want the membership to have more fun on Byond and try out coding.

-Thanks for listening to what I have to say //(.o.)\\
In response to Tigerboy80
You don't need a membership at all to "try out coding".
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
You don't need a membership at all to "try out coding".

You just need to listen to his(Albro's) tutorials ;)
Well im making a new game although ive heard i need to be a member to get a hub for it. Im on byond everyday at least once so i hope you pick me but its fine if you don't.
I'd recommend Archfiend Master for a membership, whenever someone decides to start buying again. He's been working hard on his game and deserves something nice, even if he wont buy me anything because he's 'broke'.
lol So many people.. @_@ Well, I had to leave again.. due to some personal reasons, but I'm back now. Where's my membership? :o
Mikey likes memberships :o. Starting this summer im going to try and get more involved with creating games and membership would benefit me for being able to post my creations on the hub to get feedback and would also help me disable those damn ads with the sexy new pager .
In response to Mikey Reborn
Non-members can create hubs.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
This guy right here -- :)

Edited by mod:

[email protected].
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6