In response to Albro1
Oh.. I did not know that lmao , well I guess id just use a membership to disable adds and customize my page and to add an profile pic . :)
How did you know it was me who edited the unicorn into that comment D-Cire :D!!!! (long time no talk btw, and nice to talk to you too)
In response to Teka123
Maybe because the unicorn's thigh says Teka o.o
I first noticed it as your art style, then after quoting it I noticed it was linked to your files. X3

I love the unicorn tho. Lolol.

Nice talking to you too :3

EDIT: Didn't even notice the thigh. LOL

Lol yeah i though the name may have been most obvious.. :O

O.o cool
MAKE ME A PEGACORN :D... Lol <3

Should change my mantis boss in A:F to a pegacorn, and lulz @ editing my post too.
You seem like quite a nice guy to do this. I know I'm pretty late on replying, but seeing is pretty generous of yourself, and will really help people out, including myself. I don't know when you do this at whatever times, but I must say, those who are lucky enough to get a membership from you is quite amazing. But anyways, good luck.
Me and a friend of mine are making a game we have been wanting to make this for a very long while and finally got the chance to although with member features it will be easier for me as i will be able to get a hub for myself so it will help me alot and i will also be able to disable adds and edit my profile/Profile picture so this membership will be a big use to me.. I come on Byond every day and i stay on for a very long while so i hope i get picked, And also id like to personally thank you even if i don't get the membership i find it very generous of you to go around giving out free memberships so i wish you the best yours sincerely, Hosting A New One.
Original key name.
I would love to have BYOND Membership once again! Thank you very much for this offer :D
Dont you think you should let thoose who haven't already got it have a chance?
In response to Hosting A New One
I'd say the amount of times you have had it plays no part in the matter - this is not a game of equality, it's who deserves it. So be the guy who deserves it instead of playing the "unfair" card.
In response to Albro1
I can see where you're coming from but i think that its fair for others who haven't tryed it before to try it again.
Thats just me maybe you have a diffrent opinion.
I wish Teka would buy me a membership. :(
We all do i doubt he can afford to buy everyone a membership though.
Boxcar.
Me :D
I'd love to be a Byond Member, please, me! =D
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6