Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
I love the game, the graphics, the jutsus, etc. But I would like them to add more characters (:
guys we need donations for this game.
Why dont u add Shikamaru,Killber Be and Ino?Akatsuki is spamming all the time and its not fair...Specially when they have Sound 5!!!
I quite like the game. I've been going over all the chars on a privite server, getting used to the game xD Yeah. I'm one of THOSE guys >:P
I love this game! it's fun, it's cool, it has everything that makes it awesome! I like the graphic design of them too! Nice job! ;D
Yup, its a really great game.At the moment its the best game at byond and the most entertaining one.It needs a little more balancing,but overall the game is really on another level from other naruto games.I hope you keep developing it and adding new chars and new stuff.Good job ! =]
This game is awesome! My friend told me to try it and now me and a lot of my friends always play! This truly is the best game I've played on BYOND!
Eternal was a good friend to me now Idk
can i be preident
Great game! Awesome grpahics and cool characters!
great game :D
nice game
so many characters and updates to make it better.
I really liked this Naruto, just because the kind of game it is. I feel like I'm playing into a Video-Game with my friends. It's pretty good to play when you have a free time and to make new friends. I swear the new players have fun ! Congrats Staff, that's a fantastic game !
this better pvp game !!! I LIKE THAT
Boss game!Boss Characters! Boss Jutsus! Everything Is Boss! More characters though pl0x! =)
Boss Game,Boss Characters,Boss Jutsus! Only thing...more playable characters pl0x! =)
good job man this game rocks ;D
This game awesome.With this game i can play with my friends and i can choose my favorites characters.This game have a awesome graphics and gameplay.

Good job Staff.
Good Job,I really like this unique Narutogame. But it would be nice if there could be more chars like the other Jinchuuriki.
Nice game, Best naruto game, great gameplay and graphics, is fun to play, awesome jutsus.

Nice Work Staff.

Un saludo a todos :D este juego es el mejor que hay ahora :D.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67 68