Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
This is my favorite game on byond right now because u actually get to play as one of the naruto characters with the correct abilities rather than having to go through all the training
Extremely fun game overall. Though there are a few areas that could be improved, like balancing a couple characters and reducing the lag a bit, It's still really fun with a lot of potential. Easily passes as my favorite game on Byond.
Yeah, I love this game, it's AWESOME! I like sidescroller games and this is my favorite one :-D
This is one of my favorite games now :D Soo much fun
this game is amazing and im definitely fanning
this game is perfect, never played better, honestly, I'm very addicted, congratulations staff, good job
Good News!

I've successfully coded an Auto-Balancer, we'll be forced to have balanced teams unless Auto-Balancer is disabled (it can be voted), amazing, isn't it!?

By the way, if you're a hoster you must pwipe for this update, I'm sorry but we really need it.

Thank you for playing NEM! I'll be working hard for more updates (:
you can add ino or have tenten and hinata has healer to make it fair.you can add a team of kage of all the village to be part of leaf to make it fair to add them or not useing the vote
The game is very good!
Could have more characters and jutsus more varied the characters, plus the game is great!
Wow this game its epic good at everything.
the updates of it its making it ever better XD
I love this game one of the best I've ever played. but I am a Brazilian has a lot of prejudice against the Brazilians in this game ... but it would be a good idea to put the new characters that estam appearing in the anime and manga too! reétindo would be really cool :) I loved this game so much is issoe good job with this wonderful game! :)
Ah, this game has definitely improved since the last time i peeked to check up on it, looks like this is gonna be my new go-to-spot for side-scroller fighting.

Good stuff. Fan'd

(Was going to suggest the auto-balancer, since i saw this OP'd "1 leaf vs 5 akatsuki round" earlier today, but it looks like it's all been sorted already. ;3 )
Great game. Had fun but i found a problem with Orochimaru's kusangi and with crow for kan kuro ,on the lateist verson (v3.20). You have to keep clicking right and left just to move it across the screen. Unlike the last verson where you only have to hold the arrows just to move it. The only way that works like the old way is the up arrow key. Henata need more moves hes just a neji with less skills. When people get poisoned it stops half way through and sometimes it stays even tho they are dead. Other then that its a great game and depends on whos hosting as well. Cant wait for the next up date. Yes i know i will add what i said about the problems to the form. Other then that THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!
Weird that all the stuff i said about the new version is now fixed......
This Game is My Favorite Naruto game to play with my friends its awesome I Hope to see more Characters in the future but the character in this are so cool i love the game
This is a great game!! It's fun to play, and has a great player base to interact with! This is by far one of the best side scroller games I've ever played! Keep up the good work!
In response to KaiKuro
KaiKuro wrote:
Great game. Had fun but i found a problem with Orochimaru's kusangi and with crow for kan kuro ,on the lateist verson (v3.20). You have to keep clicking right and left just to move it across the screen. Unlike the last verson where you only have to hold the arrows just to move it. The only way that works like the old way is the up arrow key. Henata need more moves hes just a neji with less skills. When people get poisoned it stops half way through and sometimes it stays even tho they are dead. Other then that its a great game and depends on whos hosting as well. Cant wait for the next up date. Yes i know i will add what i said about the problems to the form. Other then that THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!
Weird that all the stuff i said about the new version is now fixed......

What did you mean with it need to use arrow keys? This is meant to work this way, and this "change" was implented long time ago, the old one used to force the kusangi to keep moving forever until you pressed it again, which was annoying.
This game is simple but effect and unique to most other Naruto games ... unlike most Naruto games that's say it is balanced, this probably the only balanced one out of the lot and depends on pure skill, showing if you got what it takes to be a ninja or just a retard :)
Wonderful game has originatlity in comparison to most Naruto games on byond obviously based off of the jump series and the platformer naruto games

Has obvious bugs and fixes that are probably being worked on well I know they are which is good because of the frequent updates that can be put out

I already know eternal is taking player suggestions so look forward to that while in game ~

It's an enjoyable game overall it has an Okayish community you have the mature players the immature etc etc

Gameplay is amazing and the controls handle well and hey if you're an anime lover or a guy who just loves action games what are you waiting for hop on in I'm to lazy to type a review so that's about all I can say :D
You have done an excellent job, and I honestly like some of the jutsus you've given to characters that need them. You've given some characters proper nerfs, as opposed to Ashley, whom has shown blatant favoritism for any character she likes. It is a shame though, that some of her more...unintelligent players decided to traverse here, but at least you're doing a lot better than the stuck up bitch.
Congratulations for this perfect game. I really love playing it!! Nice work, organized game. There are bugs to be fixed, but has no comparison, THIS IS THE BEST
Page: 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67 68