Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Me too (il hope eternal will continue work on it just like now) much characters and cool jutsu, cool game.
I like this game.Nice players and nice hosts.Characters balanced.I like this game and i give it a 10

Pd:i like what you did with the rasengan of naruto
This game is awsome i like that u can be thos chars and use al those cool jutsus.(Btw Nice rasengan Eternal)
Sweet game The chars are developed well, I dont see any bugs, The jutsu are unique and awesome and eternal is an awesome owner he keeps the game even more interesting overall i think the game will flourish nicely on byond but it might attract some nay sayer but thats with any good game good luck on future success. :-)
this game is amazing and sometimes has lag, but that's still very good :D
This game is amazing!! Great graphics, jutsu's, and characters! The only problem is, the lag (sometimes) and the noobs. The noobs are all like "Oh yea i'm soooooo cool *spam 1 jutsu or susanoo or amaterasu*" Like really?
Awesome game, fun and enjoyable :D Keep up the good work Eternal :P
da best game !! Haters gonna hate !!
Its a great, fun game. I Hardly lag in the main server. Love the characters =3 anyway keep up the good work.
This game is REALLY great and one thing thats great about it is that there are fair players (most of the time XD) and that they have a good combat system,substitution technique,and alot of great characters.i really hope they add hidden lotus and at least speed boost for when gai and lee get nearly killed (third KO) and narutos sage mode is stronger than it is now because its weaker than narutos normal form right now x_x oh and i hope that lee gets uber speed when he gets third KO and i really hope this is a great suggestion because i really want those things and that would make this the best game for me
Great game, it's the only byond game worth playing at the moment (well, at least on of the VERY few). Great looking icons, jutsus that actually look good(especially the new rasengan which looks badass:P), balanced characters (at least most of them, sasuke's cs seems a bit stronger than naruto's kyuubi but it's still not that bad), it's updated frequently, lag is not as bad as on other games and most importantly- it's fun to play:P.
Pretty good game. Solid player base, very few if any bugs, and all around enjoyable game play.
This is a great game and very fun, no more lag thanks to the main server, and the players are pretty decent. Your work in making progress to the game is definitely appreciated.
This game is awesome and fun to play on, it has descent characters and jutsus.
Thanks to the other servers I don't have lag that very often.
Really nice game I enjoy playing. Very unique compared to the other games where its all about stats and training.
This is a great game. I think it beats Moo Moo by a long shot. We have a nice community who are bubbling with excitement with each update. Keep up the good work Eternal!
This game is way better than Moo Moo keep up the good work ^_^
Werid...i lost itachi and the other characters again on eternals server are there new reqs for them besides commenting?Oh and nice danzo btw :D
The only thing i have a problem with is the rasengan spammers. To deal with this, i say you make rasengan either have a cool down or be chargeable ( So they have to charge it to the max for the rasengan ball effect to happen). I'm sure that will stop the spammers. Oh and make it so they can the rasengan hold untill they run out of chakra.
Actually rasengan spammers arent much of a problem.It's people who....look for spammable fucking moves or run away and regen then spam cough kirin for example.

It's a casual game not some hardcore ranked game yet very few people just try to have a fun match.No it's all about the poison and run or the kirin and run or pein spam ect...you see where im goin with this

TD,LR:It's the people not the game.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68