Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
So, my thoughts on the game. If not already, Kiba's dog needs to be Puppeted, and cannot be seen off screen. I haven't been him, so I wouldn't know. Also, very good game. Ehh, nothing really else on Characters. All really balanced and I hope to see this game progress even further than what it has become. <3 you Eternal.
This is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's sssssooooo fun!!!
somedays things don't go my way
surely it's for another new day
the days get hard to bare
my thoughts more timid
the smiles less frequent
my heart not one to care
the scares more shallow
as well as my blank expression
This game is always compared to Moo Moo, but I think this game pwns more than moo moo :O since you can use kawa for example and the rashoumon looks damn epic, you shoulda add paper manipultaion to Konan, just saying. This game is cool because I can pwn CSB for example :D and then he come mad @me. Thank you for making that game EM.
this game is better than all the games naruto i fanned 2 times with this account and mini vegeta account this game is the best

1st: DOSENT LAGG!!!! only little

2nd: Its has a good charecter and a good fight!!!
i hope you like my comment and pls EM unmute me
For Admins,

There isn't a word to describe this game but if i would use a word i would make a sentence of it, this game is the super super most awesome. This Naruto game BEST in BYOND.
I wish you continued success
This game is unlike any other Naruto game I've ever played on byond. There is little lag, the graphics are unique, and the moves are amazing.
Great Game Just ADD more Transformation like 6 Tails Kyuubi In Sage Mode and the Fox Chacrka mode for naruto
I have to say, that this is one of the most fun BYOND Games i have ever played.

Why?

It's original and the ideas are fun. I especially like how not only Characters are made nicely, but the Stages too!

This is really an awesome game.

Keep it up =)
This game is fantastic. One of the best games on BYOND. The graphics are amazing. It doesn't even look like a BYOND game. The only issue is lag. But that issue is usually resolved on less populated servers. I hope that you guys are still adding to this game. I think that this game could get up there with Mitadake High. :)
This is the best game of Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,This Grafics is awesome , It's Fun , It's Cool, It's the Best!!
yh yh bitches hidan !
love this game becuase it has the best graphics and it has fun jutsus and you get to kill people yau!!thanks Eternal
One of the best naruto games I've ever played :D
This game is by far the best naruto game on byond it has amazing graphics and the gameplay is 10/10 i recommend this game for any naruto fan. also i love all the updates eternal does he works hard and it definately shows in the game. thanks eternal for makign a naruto game that exceeds them all
once upon a time i was bored of the old-fashioned naruto games but then ... the light that would come in my mind of an eternal memorie of NARUTO *skyrim music* i love love love this game though it's small it's so much fun =D
This is a great fighting game well balanced and creative 10
This game is very good but not perfect, because there is to much lags. I can't wait for rasengan vs chidori. Graphics is very good and all characters are aligned. Good job Eternal!
I think this game is pretty awesome, amazing sprites for all of the characters. Bravo to the coders/Eternal. There is a little lag here and there but over all this is a great, fun game.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68