Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Can u unlock youndame for me,hes a badass Character

This game is amazing, the characters are balanced, and you can have much fun :) !
this game is amazing and awesome and is fun to play but i think it needs more character to play.
Im Srry Eltigre70
if u see someone with this key

can u pls send hm host files for verson 3.10?
This game rocks BEST Naruto game in BYOND :D
Best game on Byond...Ever!
Epic game is epic.
This is the best gmae i have every played i will give it 10 out of 10 the owner and the staff are always helping thats why i like this game and can you please unlock my chacter please the best staff in the world
Go find a guy with an epic computer and make sure he has 4-6Mb/s+ uploadspeed. Make him host the game, then make sure he hosts 14/7 ! The game NEEDS a better host, who alteast manage to run the game at normal conditions...
Definitely a one of a kind game and has great potential.
Impressive. This game's cool ;)
Its awesome. The controls, characters and everything.
The description does not lie lol.
Honestly I can only see this game getting even 'epicer'
Keep it up :D
this game is one of the best I have ever seen naruto, dedicated staffs so that players can have as much as stewards moderators!

this is true and also if they can open my characters would greatly appreciate it :)
Awesome updates, however chicken legs on jaamal hunter's server boots anyone who says anything against him/her while chicken spams switching chars to use amaterasu, gates, revive, heal etc while being a GM
great game...hate the lag but anywayz hope to see more in the future
I love the game, its very fun and addicting I've personally been playing since it came out. You know that Eternal_Memories and I take pride that I was the first host ever for the game. It was a fun experience playing with you. Even though you update frequently and the game runs smoothe (Depending on the hoster..)you never get on just to play it yourself :/ it'd be nice to talk to you again.We used to be tight but after I bought you memebership its almost like you've been ignoring me or rejecting me. I hope we start to talk again, if I did anything wrong please tell me.

- Shuruki2010
This is a Great game one of the best ive played so far many of players not as many bugs the only prob is the lag but i think that'll be dealed with again this is a great game.
Really good game one of the best on byond really passed the time and awesome thx 4 putting this game on byond I play it all the time
it is a wiked awsome game way better then moo moo dont mean to be pushy but id like to try out some of the special charcters that are locked and FAQ says this is how to do it
other then that EPIC GAME owner should be real proud
I like this game its super fun
Page: 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68