Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
How to unlock Konan?
Saseke21 wrote:
How to unlock Konan?

I've been offline for sometime, so Konan couldn't be given. Hosters can give Konan, and I always give it for commenting on the HUB.
What is Yen for?
This game is awesome. I love the unlocking features and I hope this game gets even more players ^.^.
This game rox Ive only been playing for at least a day And i love ittt!! GOOD GAME ETERNAL_MEMORIES!!!
Lol wrong Key Eternal Give Konan TO Koruichi on Taorens Server plx
Epic game Eternal its fun and original
yo give konan to saseke21 please i commented and fan and i even rated
This game is amazing make more chars :D
this game is so fun i only played 4 3 days and it awesome
THis game is awesome, and the old version of the game was too. Could you grant me Konan please? She's my favorite character and she looks amazing on this game.
Amazing game >:)
@Lilypopbottom

Konan is ok kinda underpowered
MarquiseMadison wrote:
@Lilypopbottom

Konan is ok kinda underpowered

It's actually very strong O.o
Pro Ed has arrived grr this game is sweet and i got 5 ppl to play it ^^ and who says konan is underpowerd q.q im beastie with her
her health is too low and her attacks take a while to do so its hard to kill with her
This game is the best side scrolling game I ever played. This kicks Ninja Moo Moo's ass! You hear that Ashley?!? FUCK YOU! :D
Guys, I'll be busy for some days due to this week filled by exams. I'll be trying to update the game on Friday, I won't have any more exams after this week, so we'll be updating more often (: Thanks for the help.
This game is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR better then that Shitty unbalanced Ninja Moo Moo's which has shittery admins and shit.

11/10
nice game
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 66 67 68