Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
who is this imposter and how has he gained power!?!

It must be stopped at all costs!

Curse you Doom2fag! CURSE YOOOOOOOOUUUUU
lol Doom XD
Someone Host
My first post! omg omg okay >~< HAi ...I'm ...a ...person..... tnh naruto EM is the only generic anime inspired game I play on byond =w= sooo yeah :D ..... everyone hates me on there~ I think they are just soo nice :3 .... Love you guys ^^ ...
Eternal has been mia more days then i miss 1st period in a month
Dang good shit GreatFisher
Awsome naruto game with alot of updates and not much bugs:D
Fight as the akatsuki or the leaf and crush your enemy !

Get Online NOW !!!!!

See ya online :D

TOTALLY AWSOME GAME .
U GUYS GOTTA PLAY THIS . HEHE
Why am i banned
can i be unbanned
i just noticed i got banned dont know why or how but can someone unbann me
Working on it. Also Anko and Mizuki are on their way.
im banned can someone try to unbann me
In response to DarkSideX
DarkSideX wrote:
im banned can someone try to unbann me

I tried nothing works
You've been unbanned for like days lol
so i guess im gonna have to ask Quay why i got randomly banned (IP) at that
Haters make me Famous #Real Shit

And you can dodge homings Yawn. Ask anyone. I didn't dodge your homings that particular time because people were in teh way. And you kept using the move when i told you i was removing the obstacles the move would hit other than me. You have not dodged one because of your spamming of the D. It can be done and has been done many times.
You can stay banned. You are annoying and since factual information won't help you then i guess you're fucked. I could post the dodge code and procs but i don't have time for that.
dont make excuses quay...you told me to use homings and i didn't tell you when i would use em bcuz who the hell would tell you when they are going to use homings in the middle of a fight? nobody thats who! if you cant dodge my absorption path spam (using absorption path every 7 seconds) then you cant dodge anybody's homings and you can see when pein is about to preform a homing so i would be alot easier for you to know when to press it but nope...couldn't dodge any of em...and if you banned me then all i have to say to you is this: XD you sure are a sad person...you get annoyed easily you make shitty lies you are the "know it all" type and if you are wrong at something you try to prove it and fail epicly...next time you think about doing a shitty lie then think twice before telling it to every single god damn mother fucker in the world...thats all..oh and go ahead and post that dodge code even if you could dodge homings you would have a 0,50% chance to actually dodge it...and when would you be able to dodge it if you play 1v1 against a homing spammer? maybe in 3 years?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68