Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
oh and look! whats this? an IP ban?? hah...just proves that you cant stand to see even 1 ruined apple in your apple tree
(im simply saying that you cant stand it when even 1 person says something to you that you don't want to hear and what you want to hear is people praising your ass that was oiled 5 mins ago so that they would think its a OH SO GLOOORIOUS gay ass so in other words you want people to praise you....like they were your bitches and you owned em well guess what boy c:
you are a sad lil shit :D (and i don't mind if i get banned from this game....there are a ton of better ones out there i just played this from time to time and just to troll ppl as sakon...meh probably gonna go play that one game called
Naruto, Call of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops or COSAB :I alot more chars more shit and no crappy ass "donate to get a shitty ass over powered piece of shit" in there...peace out and have a shitty life c: (oh and don't tell me to chill like every other single person does....with every other single person i mean those who don't understand what chill means)
yea dont make excuses quay....you know you loved our date lastnight :3
welp..that guy is def staying banned ... stupidity FTW!!!!
#owned
I don't want shit from you or anyone xD i just hate idiots..
pfft...you want my love
In response to Dubemo
I don't forever ban pakkun
In response to Dubemo
Stop being gay lmfao
lmao!!!!!
because I can not choose the Rinnegan Tobi, Madara Uchihada, they do not aparescem I choose to, I presiso download an update to be able excolher them?
In response to Negato1300
Negato1300 wrote:
because I can not choose the Rinnegan Tobi, Madara Uchihada, they do not aparescem I choose to, I presiso download an update to be able excolher them?

Rinnegan Tobi is a special character, so it can only be given by certain people (Doom2u and Quay400, I suppose), and Madara is only usable by supporters, so not even the hosting files would allow you at all to use them.
Really don't see the point in hosting cause i removed your gm. Stop being butt hurt.
Ash105 - 3440385598
Yusei195 is appareantly multikeying!
Yusei195 - 3440385598

Multikeying is for noobs
Event is kool dun shut it down. K? K.
Here are the host files http://www.sendspace.com/file/yqdfcl
Best Byond game
i love this game :) FAN this game if you havent already people
Commenting for the sake of it!
Fun game, could use some tweaking to make it more balanced but all in all it's pretty fun I guess =)
I would love to keep playing your game Eternal but apparently, when I opened up my BYOND pager it freezes the moment I put my password in, I have no idea why though.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68