Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
The good news is the bad news for me...... all those chars i used... my char uses looked oped as hell now ima have to start over -.-.......... WAH ):
In response to PtvKiraSuicide
PtvKiraSuicide wrote:
The good news is the bad news for me...... all those chars i used... my char uses looked oped as hell now ima have to start over -.-.......... WAH ):

I apologize. However I don't think that's bad at all. You'll keep the important stuff :S
unban me
you goanna fix yondaime rasengan its a one tile move but doesnt home
and make kills/KOs the same stat...and a ranking system in the future based off of these stats would be cool.
by when will the game be back up
In response to The Impaling Prince
The Impaling Prince wrote:
you goanna fix yondaime rasengan its a one tile move but doesnt home.

Makaveli02 wrote:
and make kills/KOs the same stat...and a ranking system in the future based off of these stats would be cool.

God yall expect so much from eternal .

Well today, I logged on to see that all of my ryo was gone. It wasn't just me, several others lost their ryo today as well. I was wondering if there was some way that EM could check and see how much ryo we had before it wiped so he can restore it. I personally had about 2.4k which is the only reason I'm a bit upset about it. >.<
In response to TheGreatEscape
TheGreatEscape wrote:
Well today, I logged on to see that all of my ryo was gone. It wasn't just me, several others lost their ryo today as well. I was wondering if there was some way that EM could check and see how much ryo we had before it wiped so he can restore it. I personally had about 2.4k which is the only reason I'm a bit upset about it. >.<

I sadly can't check it because I didn't have a backup of the old saves, however I know that a lot of people have had this problem, so I'll think about something for rewarding them, probably an amount of ryo based on the amount of rounds you've played, the kills, kos, deaths, etc..
Hey EM Question, Remember me back waaay when i thought moo moo was good? xD yeah you banned me somehow and now i can't log in when moo moo clearly sucks ass. I want to play with Quay and others when they are on but Quay can't find anything out about my banning or whatever it is so If you could, would you mind removing such limitation for me? Thank you kindly in advance :)
Quay was permabanned.
EM can you host 2 servers
Not trying to be rude eternal but...... Your server seems to shut down all the time at this time.... why is that ?
Im Blind !!!!!
Dude Again.... Same time...... Eternal .... what is happening dude at this time that makes ur server crash at this time,, 24/7
unfortunately the server happens to go down while he is asleep!

He'll get it back up soon. Sorry =<
PtvKiraSuicide wrote:
Dude Again.... Same time...... Eternal .... what is happening dude at this time that makes ur server crash at this time,, 24/7

Well... If it always goes down at the same time, I believe someone is trying to crash the game, and I can't really do anything with that.

/Edit/ Appareantly, the whole VPS crashed, not just the game, so I'm starting to believe that someone is trying to DDoS the game.

/Edit 2/

We're being DDoS'd, I got this from my VPS Provider:

Subject: DOS / DDOS Detected
Priority: Low

/Edit 3/

That person also managed to DDoS the Global Bans Site... This is starting to get annoying; I kept the bans though.
Today YukariTheGreat and myself lost a tournament match because Akken went AFK during the tournament. The other staff members did an AFK Check to fix it, but he still wasn't booted by the AFK Check. Then after he dies, he returns and refuses to relog so it would say he disconnected. If it's possible it would be great if Co-Owners were also booted by the AFK Check so this situation can be avoided next time.
when a player is dead (admin or not) relogging will not cause the round to restart. Also there is a reason that the boot verb does not affect admins, this is because it leads to cheating, death evading(to protect stats), and trolling. Unfortunately things like this do occasionally happen.
I apologize for this, it's happened more than once and it's awful when it does and I'm not online, because it's impossible to restart the round.

I'll include Presidents on AFK Check during Tournaments on next update.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68