Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
In response to SSK
SSK wrote:
I could be wrong but I got a message on my pager linking me to a game and it looks like a rip of this one at {removed} I was like wtf when i saw it on log in, just thought I'd let u know eternal

It's not difficult to rip the sprites and the map off. 95% of the icons are from actual real games. So anyone has access to them.
In response to SSK
SSK wrote:
I could be wrong but I got a message on my pager linking me to a game and it looks like a rip of this one at {removed} I was like wtf when i saw it on log in, just thought I'd let u know eternal

Yeah, it's in fact a RIP, even the guy who leaked the source stated it, he wants to be shown on credits, lmfao...
sorry about posting the link noticed u removed it Ill be more careful and think about it next time, just wanted to appoligise wasnt thinking
In response to LandinKri
LandinKri wrote:
sorry about posting the link noticed u removed it Ill be more careful and think about it next time, just wanted to appoligise wasnt thinking

what did u post i've been gone all day and also whwere is the server that chamar always hosts
In response to Naruto211US
Landinkri = ssk
Pie is so good...
file:///C:/Users/hassan/Documents/BYOND/screenshots/ Naruto%20Eternal%20Memories%202013-10-19%20104249.png
best picture ever
lmfao nem main server back up all my ryo andrank are the same as they were before a chunin yes
In response to Cookiemonstaa
Cookiemonstaa wrote:
file:///C:/Users/hassan/Documents/BYOND/screenshots/ Naruto%20Eternal%20Memories%202013-10-19%20104249.png

Hassan you should probably put that picture on photo bucket or tiny pic something xD
My name isnt hassan lol its complicated but im using this account because my old one broke :L
lmfao i just saw a cosab admin in a server of nem and wheni told jason he left lmfao we can't let any cosab admins on our game they'll try to ddos it as i heard from someone theres a thing on byond ths=at makes it easier to ddos a game.
Cosab is a pile of shit. I tried that game out and it feels like I have a cock in my ass whenever my character goes to move around. Horribly unbalanced game and the fighting is balls. I'd rather shit in a bowl and eat it than play a worthless game.
In response to Naruto211US
Naruto211US wrote:
lmfao i just saw a cosab admin in a server of nem and wheni told jason he left lmfao we can't let any cosab admins on our game they'll try to ddos it as i heard from someone theres a thing on byond ths=at makes it easier to ddos a game.

There is no such Byond program to do that.
Lmfao,That's just funny.Figure out what DDOS means Naruto?
http://www.ninonline.org/forum/ index.php?app=referrals&reff=1814 awesome 2d mmo naruto game WHICH IS OUT NOW :o, create an account type in the referrer as: Sleyabriz if its not already there and make 3 posts to benefit you and me on the game :D
Wow, i am guessing no one will help me with my problem. Every time i log on its connection died no matter what server i posted this similar reply a few pages back yet i didn't see anyone respond and i gave up. Now i'm trying again will someone please help me with this am i banned or what because if so I've been off Byond for months and had this same problem before.
kid goku try updrading ur byond or reinstalling
In response to Flamex26
lol that's basically a rip off of a BYOND game
Still don't fucking work chamar.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68