Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
In response to SwanB
I believe that time is kind of too much for mute, next time just inform me through pager i would unmute, Also Naruto0727 is correct at one part but that's normal, Admins don't recieve much respect really lol.So next time just mssg me pal. ;D
In response to Deathmall
LoL did I do that?
In response to SwanB
Next time remind me through pager lmao, sorry Swan
How can I buy eternal sasuke forever ?
i wasnt gonna say anything but, been banned since 10th December...for what i honestly don't know how do i know im banned, i login Connection died.
In response to Aldershot
Aldershot wrote:
i wasnt gonna say anything but, been banned since 10th December...for what i honestly don't know how do i know im banned, i login Connection died.

No point, Teen abuses, well for my case mostly. Just leave the game forever they permanent ban no reason.
Teen doesn't play anymore.
Lol why teen doesnt play?
Doesnt matter, still got banned for no reason. Not gonna try.
please unban me
In response to Alessandro Chinaski
You'll stay banned for mute avoiding, and coming back spamming. I check your logs and seems like you've done it more than 5 times while admins were away, that's unacceptable. You were warned too many times.
In response to Deathmall
Deathmall wrote:
You'll stay banned for mute avoiding, and coming back spamming. I check your logs and seems like you've done it more than 5 times while admins were away, that's unacceptable. You were warned too many times.

OOO kill em deathmall
PurpleLeaf wrote:
Gentlemen, behold! Bordem! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbOoB7BnIXU

Made my day.

Got to love the fact my feed gives me a good update now and again.
Hi guys I've never been on this forum didnt even no there was one and I've been on this game for a few years now XD
Deathmall, it's been 4 days and i havent been unbanned,come on unban me dog i wont spam anymore
In response to Garymothafawkinoak
I will, and I will also keep an eye on your logs so I were you I wouldn't try anything stupid. Giving you another chance pal, don't mess up.
cool thanks
The Server will be down for some minutes.
....Exactly why was I banned? I don't spam or do any stupid things like that, I never got an exact reason.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68