RA

by Ss4gogeta0
RA
Something Evil is Lurking in the shadows of Era City
ID:1217625

Keywords: ra, sub, zombies
I was thinking about starting my first subscription service. Partly to get my family off my back -.- (Long story) and also so that I can get some money to start putting back into the game (ie: buying & Maintaining a permenant server). since this is my first time, I have it set so that a $5 donation would get a full lifetime sub to all my games (considered a Founders Bonus) while people who host or otherwise contribute will get a free sub (hosts get it for as long as they are hosting)

anyway I was wondering about what you guys think of this. as a good programmer must always listen to what others suggest.

also, for those who are concerned about the game itself. I am planning on adding a swamp and an outlying town ;)
Isn't it a RIP of Dead Walking? And, with $5 per lifetime you won't earn much.
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Isn't it a RIP of Dead Walking? And, with $5 per lifetime you won't earn much.

-.- its not a rip...
me and rekwan use the same source... Strai gave it to us yeara back, i think late 2005. so lets not talk about it. and the idea isnt to make as much money as i can, im trying to keep things low more or less while convincing people that i do this as a job
So if i use the source of dead and walking is not a RIP awesome i got one stored somewhere around my computer :D
In response to Dr.Penguin
Dr.Penguin wrote:
So if i use the source of dead and walking is not a RIP awesome i got one stored somewhere around my computer :D

no... using the source of D&W specifically would be making a rip...

Anyway, RA and D&W may have started from a similar source of an unfinished game but the coding between the games are much different due to the fact that we pretty much rebuilt the engine from the ground up in different coding styles...

tl;dr = they may look visually similar but under the hood they are 2 completely different games...