Enzuigiri wrote:
That octopus/squid/tentacle thing looks poorly made but aside from that everythign looks good. Hope you guys get a new base because the current is awkward.

And I mean the green one not the purple one.

I wouldn't even start judging pixel art. You have no idea how hard it is to find someone who can even do that. Let alone have them on your team for no pay doing things like that. I wouldn't say it's poorly made... come on now. You want to see a poorly made version? Have me try to make it. lol
Ganing wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
That octopus/squid/tentacle thing looks poorly made but aside from that everythign looks good. Hope you guys get a new base because the current is awkward.

I wouldn't even start judging pixel art. You have no idea how hard it is to find someone who can even do that. Let alone have them on your team for no pay doing things like that. I wouldn't say it's poorly made... come on now. You want to see a poorly made version? Have me try to make it. lol

That doesn't matter. The fact remains that it is poorly made. I'm not saying just because it's ugly the game is going to fail. But it is ugly.
Games come a long way, Keep up the good work Pride.
OMG this is epic nj black
Simply awesome black, the game has come a very long way from last year, and I can't wait until it gets further developed ;) Keep up the good work and thanks to all those who helped make this happen
Enzuigiri wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:

That doesn't matter. The fact remains that it is poorly made. I'm not saying just because it's ugly the game is going to fail. But it is ugly.

I find it OK.
@Ganing Then again, you're not a pixel artist are you? ._.
Vertigo X wrote:
@Ganing Then again, you're not a pixel artist are you? ._.

Nope. But I do know what crap and ugly looks like to a non-pixel artist. If it hurts your eyes to see this, you'd die at my attempt. But the fact isn't that it's crap or that it's not the best. I'm glad it's not 32x32, and it's not ripped.
The problem with that green squid is the way it meets the water; in a perfectly straight line, and the shadow beneath it doesn't seem to match.
Page: 1 2