ID:122163

War of the Magi has taken quite a bit of turns over the last couple years. Each time getting better and better. Now it seems that it got bogged down with ideas. Other projects being disbanded are getting their best features added to the list.
A name change is being thought of now as WotM doesn't fit as well. A lack of a dev staff has slowed down progress besides the fact I work crazy hours between summer and the holiday season.
One of the biggest issues is the character system. It does seem that there are too many players not willing to try a free form character dev system. Now I'm left with the challenge of attempting a system within classes and keeping it balanced.
Quests are a pain as I run out of ideas fast or don't have time to create every system I need. I am also a horrible scripter. It becomes a painful drag on me to try and make something work with story when I can't come up with text that is engaging.
Hopefully Byond will still be around when I finally finish this project, if I live that long.
Your font size and color is horrible.
The CSS for this page was ruined from an update. Since I didn't make it and I have little knowledge in that area, I can't fix it.
its ok bro... same thing happens too me (I suck at Scripting)... but yea, Byond should be around for a long time (Though SOPA might cause a few hassles along the road). best thing to do is to just give it some time and check on it every now and then... maybe worm on it every few weeks or so...

-Jordan Harris
What happened to your page?
My membership ran out.
Wotm is still in production. Its bieng slow atm but getting a nice upgrade