ID:122210

As promised in my last post, I have returned on Christmas day with my new keyboard, and the first thing that comes to mind is this: Lummox, mate, I'm sorry, you shouldn't have gone for multimedia keys. This keyboard, minus those, is pretty much everything you wanted. The Cherry Red mechanical switches make a small click, but nothing compared to the IBM Model M (which IS from the 80s). The click is of the keys is noticeable, but within acceptable volume (I think so, anyway).

Righto, enough replying to a year old post, lets get to the keyboard itself: Beautiful. Fantastic. I highly recommend anyone who enjoys programming as a hobby or wants to do so professionally. This is the single most comfortable keyboard I've ever used, and it comes with the added bonus of not needing to learn anything, 'cause it's a stock standard keyboard layout.

... It's a keyboard, I can't really say much more than that. There's no multimedia keys, no glitter, no fancy, it's just a fantastic, affordable keyboard. And yes, the tools you use for your trade matter, this goes for programmers and keyboards as well.

--

On top of the keyboard, I was also awarded a new Combatstick 568 from CH Products. I'll say this much, it's certainly bulky.

That's not to say it's uncomfortable mind you. It's already taken massive strides over my Logitech Attack 3. I haven't had a chance to use it in game yet, but that's only a matter of time.

--

Aside from various little bits and pieces, there isn't really much to say. Highschool of the Dead complete Blu-Ray edition and Trigun: Badlands Rumble Blu-Ray were the two anime titles that I acquired. So all in all, not a bad day.

--

And with that, provided I've got my info correct, this should equate to my last blog post ever, as I've no intentions to post another before the New Year, and I imagine the website updates which either wipe out blogs completely or make them much less user findable will have kicked in by that stage. Either way, it was a good run BYOND. I've seemingly managed to catalogue the last six or so years of my life through my blog here. It's been fun.

I suppose now that I have a good keyboard and a three day weekend, I can turn that big box to the top left of this page from a lie into some truth.

Bye!
happy jesusmas
If it's christ-mas, then for your reference, it'd have to be jesusgathering.

Jesus Christ's Mas Gathering becomes either Christmas or Jesusgathering.

Makes perfect sense to me.
Merry Christmas, Tiberath!
Merry Christmas to you as well.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
@All: Back at you!

For SuperAntx whom should hopefully read this soon (and anyone else whom might be interested): If you haven't seen it, Highschool of the Dead is pretty awesome! It puts a nice spin on that women fighting over the one guy thing you despise. Or at least I found the way they attacked it amusing. If you haven't seen it, I recommend looking into the first couple of episodes.

There were a few things that didn't make any sense. The way the zombies were kinda pissed me off and contradicted most, if not all of the zombie films and shows I've seen to date. But given all the factors, the zombies would need to be pretty weak (yet over-hyped) in order for kids to survive... Oh well, still worth looking into.

Yeah, I'm just finding excuses to type stuff with my keyboard...