Angel Falls

by Teka123
Angel Falls
Fantasy, RPG, Adventure:-Beta - Download available.
ID:122218

ok firstly I should say; Merry Christmas everybody

Just feeding the ducks, when suddenly.. they came from nowhere!(Ghosts & a red ghost!)

Just me waking up at the Inn.

Listening to the harsh truth from the Inn keeper.

Wondering why a street lamp is on in the daylight.

Just a look at the login i guess.

Well then, There we go with amateur pixel art and beginner programming i have made the foundation of a game, the more in-depth details will be a lot harder, but for now we have success!

The game is going pretty well, I've been using the DM Guide and also a tutorial made by Falacy and then my *that'll do pixel art skills*

I would like to know your opinion my game so far :)
yea+

Also, I love you. (no homo)
yea+ ;)
Yay!

Not to bad to be a beginner.
DM Guide will sure help you, but I highly suggest you to read Forum_Account's Programming tips, such as other developer's posts as well.
They will surely be useful for you, since they are way more explained than the DM Guide itself.
One thing to consider is using just the map with nothing else. That way, it can also be ported to flash!
Lots of imagination is what BYOND need. Your game is really impressive looks like this is gonna be good, well more then those Crap girl game (Charmed girl)...
other things that rhyme with duck

looking good man!
Marry Christmas!!!!!!!!!
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Awesome, Now that's what a game is supposed to look like. Right now it's probably better than most of the games in the Anime section...
Teka pixels better than me already! ;-;

..../Failure/...
hehe thanks guys :P
Teka, add eyebrows to your base.. you need to do a space between your body and your arm & between the two legs. Also remember to add the watercourse on the water . For the grass you should make it wriggle like if there were wind. So to be more simple you need to add a weather System that changes a little the turf ! Else everything else, look great.

*I know i should write this before but, i write it now*
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Awesome, Now that's what a game is supposed to look like. Right now it's probably better than most of the games in the Anime section...

You are going to get a very emotional letter from the BAA (BYOND Anime Association) about insulting their horrible pixel art. Be prepared, good sir.
Hey Tek, I wanna help! When there's ducks, I'm there!
If you really want players, players want sexy sleek look, (no ofence) but wdf is this trash?its sqaures and circles.Look at herioes united, then look at this ..just saying once again not starting beef but dayum i saw what you did in your iocn packs and im sure as hell you can make something look better than that
Teka123 wrote:
hehe thanks guys :P

Your welcome!
Aw em jee Teka eez moving awn!!! Good job, Teka. yea+
RR05 wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

You are going to get a very emotional letter from the BAA (BYOND Anime Association) about insulting their horrible pixel art. Be prepared, good sir.

Bahhh, Let them Send It....
Nice ducks =D!
Page: 1 2