Angel Falls

by Teka123
Angel Falls
Fantasy, RPG, Adventure:-Beta - Download available.
Teka123 wrote:
OK ET, how about now!

You must be a descendant of Picasso.
Well thank you very much :)
While the perspective of this piece seems to be all over the place I kind of like it. It looks like you have put a lot of effort and time into this, if I could +Yea this post I would. :D
I just love your style!!
Keep it up!!
Nice!!!!!
Indeed you have made a boat Teka =)
No need to be immature now Tekas earned his respect with a lot of people he's also generally nicer than a lot of people around here,

Teka doesn't buy memberships anymore and theirs little value of rideing his dick. Personally I see no reason why people would want ro troll him, read his other posts they are pretty decent.
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Tbh I think you guys are all on Teka's dick if any other person would have posted this boat you all would've trolled him. Don't get me wrong its pretty good and way better then what I can do. But I think your all just dick riding here.

I think you're just mad no one rides yours.
I like the smiley face on the back of it o_o
is it me or would the guy look awesome with a blue bandanna, whithe hair, a Blue vest with a white shirt, and the name of Locke?
wow nice mouse accuracy :)
Thanks :) again! lol gogeta trying to continue making me customize it for you guys :P

Yeah i'm getting better at my line art :) i generally think my pixel art has improved since i started, that's for sure.
Page: 1 2