Angel Falls

by Teka123
Angel Falls
Fantasy, RPG, Adventure:-Beta - Download available.
ID:122268

Well actually this is the second time i have made a boat before, but anyway here we go, my creation!

And here it is in the game, wohoo.

Now don't all go crazy about my shading, i know i can't do it, but i just did it anyway.

I've also created butterfly's and sharks alongside the ducks that i previously had!!

Altogether the programming side of it is.. Ahh it's just me so it's terrible.

But my amazing art is all that matters.

Hub link with more screenshots
T_T lookin good, yea+ for juu!
Teka is pr0
Only gonna say that you are updating way more frequently than any experienced developer.
Not bad, nice job. =)
Perspective? =/
Thanks guys :), I think i just post more than the average developer, and it's also mainly art, I don't think i'm actually accomplishing more :O lol

Perspective = side view with a slight bit of top view. lol don't try and expect better from me :P
Nice job. Looks great, Tim!
Only one problem: The guy standing on the ship doesn't have a bandana, hook hand, and peg leg. Fix this issue immediately.
My Reaction: uuuh... uuuh... mmm... hmmmm. ooooh... nice nice.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Only one problem: The guy standing on the ship doesn't have a bandana, hook hand, and peg leg. Fix this issue immediately.

EmpirezTeam wrote:

All he needs is a Bandanna, and a Strong Hatred for the name Thief... He prefers Treasure Hunter...
Thanks for all the advice i have tried to fix the issues you have pointed out.. ET...
Teka123 wrote:
Thanks for all the advice i have tried to fix the issues you have pointed out.. ET...

Lol that's awesome
Very nice.
Teka123 wrote:

Oh and replace the sails with Jolly Rogers. Forgot to point that out.
OK ET!? how's that.
Ba da bah bah bah, I'm lovin' it!
Teka123 wrote:
OK ET!? how's that.

Perfect.

Although pirates usually have chests full of booty on the ship. Just sayin'.
OK ET, how about now!
Page: 1 2