ID:122464

Just like every other new year, there's always a new game to take up some local attention. Well Happy New Years, and your welcome!
Pokemon Generations
And entirely original Pokemon roleplay game. This game is based off the Pokemons from generations from Kanto-Unova. Each Region of pokemons will be spawned by year rates. For Example: Kanto's pokemon will spawn for the first 3 years straight. After the 3rd year, from years 3-6 Kanto pokemon will slowly become extinct, as Johto region pokemon will begin to spawn. After year 6,from years 6-9 Kanto pokemon will be extinct, Johto pokemon will slowly begin to extinct, as Hoenn pokemon begin to spawn. After year 9, from years 9-12 Johto pokemon will be extinct, Hoenn pokemon will slowly begin to extinct, as Sinnoh Pokemon will spawn. Etcetra. In Pokemon Generations, there are systems, and game mechanics that no other pokemon game has at all! But to conceal our updates, and keep our business private, we've decided to uphold a forum. Anyone is available to register after New Years day. There's also a Daycare system. The Daycare system works as an offline exp-sharer. If you place your pokemon in the daycare for a fair price, while your logged out, and while you're logged in, your pokemon's stats will increase at a 0.3 mod rate. The Level won't increase though. Level's are meant to be trained on your own. I only gave you this system so you guy's won't complain alot on being inactive and not being able to keep up at all. In this Pokemon RP game, you don't need professors or anyone to help you get your own pokemon. All you need is RP intellect, and a brain of creativity. At the beginning of each wipe, pokemon will be scarce. Meaning, pokemon won't really be around, nor will any spawn immediately on day two, it'll take about until day 5 for the first pokemon to completely develop. In Pokemon Generations, there are tons of new ranks to take up. Not just major ranks, but also minor ranks. Minor ranks can always lead to big figures in the wipe. Examples: Breeder Egg-Collector Nurse Professor Gym Leader Elite 4 Team Rocket Police Corp Multiple TV station owners. Farm Owners, DayCare owners. I decided to only imply Team rocket due to the fact that Team Aqua, Magma, and so forth are only based off legendary pokemon. . . Legendary pokemon in this game are "ALL!" Spawnable. And thank's to the new mapping system. They wont be easy at all to find. And their's a certain something you need to spawn legendary, or rare pokemon "TrainerStats". TrainerStats are like trainer levels, they're needed as your main "Cap" system. If your TrainerStat is at 15, all your pokemon will cap at level 20( Only Five levels above your original TrainerStat ). That'll explain the beginning development of the game, hope you guy's check back for more explanations. Again happy new year!
GO BACK TO YOUR RIPS
Someones mad down there? hahaha
Why don't you stick with ANY of your other projects? Might as well not start a new one.
To be honest Vroocan. The Motivation actually drives me to continue with games.
Usually with most of the projects I start. I'm either alone on the project, no supporters, and no type of acknowledgement, so I just stop it. . But with Pokemon-Generation I've already gotten an entire palm full of supporters, a small team. And We're actually making some good progress. So yeah that answers your question hopefully.
This sounds like a typical shot at a pokemon game. No, I, I had a totally original idea, so we decided to kill the pokemon and make our own creatures. So. Original that.
O.O Good for...you?