ID:122477

Hey, before you go ranting on about how bad this post is; this is not a review just merely my thoughts on this game.

Excuse me whilst I put on my glasses which make me feel intelligent. Hurrah.

Fortunately, this game turned out to actually be pretty decent - it showed better mechanics than the other side scrolling brawlers of BYOND and allowed me to have some fun whilst playing the game. Considering it's only in it's first stage of release it's quite an outstanding output on side scrollers and may have changed the output on them forever. (Who am I kidding?)

The fighting is decent and the graphics are nice for the sprites; one thing that got me a bit concerned was the fighting was too EASY - maybe if they added some combos to preform Jutsu instead of S + Up it would show more skill. Weapons + Unlockable characters wouldn't be such a bad idea either.

In Conclusion, I want to see this game prosper and gain a good fan base to co-operate with the nice features it presents to us. I wish good luck upon the coders of the project and I hope it gains alot of popularity.

*takes off glasses*

Bai now.
:B
Awww thanks!

As for the moves, I'm working on making them a bit more complex. The problem is a lot of people that come in don't know what the hell to do, at all.

I figure I can make the specials easier to perform, but do less damage overall.

If I do make them harder and make them like insta-kill moves then the noobie players will always lose every time. I feel this is evening the playing field.

For now of course, later on once the game is more popular and accustomed to, there will be more moves and the ult moves will be harder to perform.
Thank you very much! We(Bravo and I) really appreciate the feedback from our fans! We won't disappoint! :)
Based on how Naruto VS is now, I can say it's got potential for a prospering future. But for that, they need to dedicate... And update it quite thoroughly.
Of course I will. I mean, heck. I have fun playing it, so of course I want to develop it.

Besides that, we almost broke 1000 plays in one day (~900), I want to hit that landmark o__o
Bravo1 wrote:
Of course I will. I mean, heck. I have fun playing it, so of course I want to develop it.

Besides that, we almost broke 1000 plays in one day (~900), I want to hit that landmark o__o

I wish you luck.