ID:122509

Project Name Image and video hosting by TinyPic Project Information A newly developed MMORP Pokemon game. Unlike PWO, this game requires pokemon from Kanto-Unova, all spawned and randomly tossed into the wipe at year rates. Meaning, For year's 1-3, Kanto pokemon will spawn in the grass, in years 3-6, Kanto pokemon will slowly extinct, as Johto Pokemon begin to appear in grass. Giving the game a more "Difference". It's annoying seeing everyone with the same pokemon right? Almost 400 pokemon already in the game. Including Legendary's. Due to it being roleplay, there are multiple dynamic goals for your IC character. You can choose to go for the role of a Breeder[Daycare Owner; Similar to a farm owner, instead you take pokemon, keep them in the daycare, and due to investment they level the pokemon according to how much a person pay. So say someone pays 1,000,000 yen to the daycare owner. The Daycare will train at the cap of 100,000 exp. If you pay 100,000 yen.. it will train at the cap of 10,000 exp. Get it? [I've made it so it can't abused too, Yen isn't easily obtained >=D ] Staff Required The staff required In-Game; Roleplay Moderator[Player-base voted] Enforcer#1 Enforcer#2 Mapper [ Looking for an experienced pokemon mapper ] Contact Information Add me on Pager, or Add my msn: [email protected] Screenshots/Current Progress Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Your CSS is fucked ;o
My thoughts exactly, clumped letter person.

Regardless, you better be giving credit to Dewitty for that house.

1. Your shadows are all conflicting.
2. Your graphics are bloated to hell and back.
3. Conflicting graphics. Either make your own pixel art or at least stick to a certain game's tiles instead of picking from each generation's games.
Vegetas4 wrote:
Your CSS is fucked ;o

TheProductions wrote:
Vegetas4 wrote:
Your CSS is fucked ;o

Ok may i suggest one thing since you're already focusing on the graphic side...

Make all the icons match together...Don't use some DS icons and mix them with GBA ones...
Why are the graphics at different scales? The first screenshot illustrates the player is small while the backgrounds are scaled up, but then in the second screenshot you're already not being consistent about it. Also the fences in the second screenshot aren't aligned to the grid, so it looks bad.
The first two pictures are pictures of previous updates. .As u can see in one picture, the icon is 32x32 and doesnt fit the mapping scene. while another icon is 42x42 and fix its perfeectly.
I would like to try to be a mapper for this.
HaxRp wrote:
The first two pictures are pictures of previous updates. .As u can see in one picture, the icon is 32x32 and doesnt fit the mapping scene. while another icon is 42x42 and fix its perfeectly.

I would have scaled the scenes down back to their original size, they would look better anyway.
Add me on pager or msn
No need to worry about that problem, the icon's has been re-gridded back to their original size, they look fine now.