Why do you always say yes lol?
Yes.
Vegetas4 wrote:
Yes.

Coolio!
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Vegetas4 wrote:
Yes.
Because King/Vegetas/Ryuk are bad trolls.

I can't help, but good luck anyway. The game looks nice.
I guess pirates are in right now :p

Good luck with your game,you may want to fix the conflicting art styles.
Well the ship is for like traveling across the ocean faster then just swimming, never mentioned pirates.

Yeah I know :)
I like the inventory system & castle turfs ;o.
That water is ripped from this game...
The icons in the game you just posted arnt even original go look up Dragonball Onslaught ^.^
Davidle123 wrote:
The icons in the game you just posted arnt even original go look up Dragonball Onslaught ^.^

I'm talking about the water icon, which is original. Still doesn't constitute the fact that you stole the water icon from that game and put it in yours.
Stole? I didn't steal anything, I didn't even know about the game you posted until today, and where i got the water icon was probably where that game got the icon too so why don't you get your facts straightened thanks.
YEAH GET YO FACTS STRAIGHTENED NIGGA
EmpirezTeam wrote:
YEAH GET YO FACTS STRAIGHTENED NIGGA

YEAH FOR REAL NIGGS!!!
Davidle123 wrote:
Stole? I didn't steal anything, I didn't even know about the game you posted until today, and where i got the water icon was probably where that game got the icon too so why don't you get your facts straightened thanks.

You knew about it enough to know where its icons were from. And anyone with proper vision can see that they are the same icons, so stop trying to bitch your way out of it. They're the same.
When i clicked on the link and saw yash's key, i knew instantly that it was his attempt at the onslaught rip he started a while back.
I never said they weren't the same icon, I said where he got the icon was probably the same as where I got it, so stop putting words into my mouth thanks again.
Page: 1 2