ID:122699

Throughout new years, Pokemon Generations has been through alot of reparing, reforming, mapping, and re-organizing.

The Evolution system is now more complex, and "challenging" That any other pokemon game on byond's community period.

I've decided to add in a skill tree, due a suggestion made by my ol' buddy Rein. In this skill tree, i've decided to imply passive skills instead of any other ones. Besides the Ability Specials, which are skill you gain at the last stage of a pokemon's evolution. Depending on the type of the pokemon they'll receive a pair of ability skills, one as an Amp(Amplifier: Additional effects) and one as attack moves. Special ones =X.

Now, Pokemon aren't evolved by "Level". They're evolved by how much Pokemon RPP you have. I figured that, level's didn't really even matter in the show, it was really on howm uch they battle with their pokemon and spent time with it. So, the more you rp with your pokemon, the more pokemon roleplay points you receive. This will make rping with your pokemon, and using all your pokemon accordingly instead of just whoring one. Balances it out and stuff.

*Hint* If you're wondering how much pokemon rpp points you'd need, just think of the same level that pokemon would have evolved. And their the same as the pokemon games made today. ^.^ =X

And as for Pokemon drops.

In some games, specifically Pokemon World Online RP. Pokemon drop yen & evolution stones.

Well in Pokemon Generations, Pokemon only drop eggs. Yes.. . eggs. (Note: there's a 35% chance, that any pokemon you kill will drop an egg of themselves. Well specific pokemon like Snorlax dropping an egg for munchlax. The tree pokemon(cant remember the name) dropping the egg for bonsly. Mr.Mime, Electabuzz, Pikachu, All of them excetra.)

While on the other hand, there will be "ANIMALS" implied in the came, since it is a realistic world, not just pokemon roam around the world, there are animals aswell. Proof.

Anyways, Wild Cats( No not Meowth -.- ) Will sometimes spawn in grass rather than pokemon in certain spawns. Wild Cat's drop evolution stones, trainer items, and even sometime's "FOSSIL"Yes. Fossil. Fossil pokemon drop about ata probability of really 4% . Meaning it's VERY rare. I decided on ampinging Fossil pokemon's stat's even more in the game, rather than have the legendaries op'd too. Legendary pokemon are also spawnable by the way, but then again, in certain spots, that i like to call "Certified Towns". Those are unlocked during events though =X.

So yeah. There ya have it. A couple updates ^.^.

Current Staff team so far: HaxRp - Creator(3) -Solobb - Pixel Artist(2) Aviator - Mapper (2) ???? - Hoster ( Still looking )

Looking for Enforcers, We'll decide finally during the open testing launch to see how you perform, or how you act really.

Any suggestions on some more game mechanics that's completely ORIGINAL, feel free to tell me about it. Add me on pager. Hey, maybe even write on this page. Comment? MSN?: [email protected] Stay tune, and keep watch out for Update 2!
A werepokemon XD It randomnly appears and u have a 1% chance it appears. It lolz bites u and turns u into a pokemon xD sounds lolzy