If anyone asks, the reason I had to shut down the server Saturday night was for a reboot.
Yo dude, can you fix the summon NPC's thing. I have around 15 in my party now and people walk around with 20+
Tar, Why is the server down? I really want to play D:
What happened to the server? I can get on but it instantly lags like insanity and can't do anything.
When is the servers going to be back up?
i am muted i think i cant move and evrything in game loads very slowly and if try to chat someone my measage goes very late and i cant move or do anything i dont know if i have myted or it very very very bigg lag so please try to fix it
Hey Tarundbz i Will Host a server for u but ik u have a server a 24/7 but Can i host one becuz that server Hellah L@ggy u cant move at all im serious u cant move
or fight its hard to fight.. Its really l@ggy plus my connection Is Fast i hosted on falacy and there was no l@g for anyone.. And can i be host i need the host files.. Ill do a 24/7 server everyday.. :D This is my Faviorte Game Dbz United heroes 2 I wish I Could be the host Please Message Back.. If u read this
Hey,
In response to Reymystreioandrvd500
Reymystreioandrvd500 wrote:
Hey,

yo
Page: 1 2