Hey, what happened to the tv pitch you guys were doing? I was hoping that would at least make it to an Internet series.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
Are you a gamer... Or a gaymer?

This question is better.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Hey, what happened to the tv pitch you guys were doing? I was hoping that would at least make it to an Internet series.

Long story short, it never got made but it helped to launch my writing career, which in turn was the catalyst for me moving to LA for a couple years. One studio was actually interested in developing the show, but they wanted to turn it into a kids show where "kids use videogames to solve mysteries". So I turned that down.

Anyway, now that I'm finally back in the saddle writing and directing, I'm actually working on a new web series that will use a lot of elements from our Gamers pilot. It's centered on two independent game developers who have unexpected success and all of the madness that follows. In other words, a comedy inspired by my experiences working on NEStalgia.
Lol, I never considered you could make a pretty good show based on all that NEStalgia drama, not a bad idea. Let Falacy have a lead acting role in it.
Sounds pretty good! There is definitely plenty of material just from the stalkers on the Greenlight forums.
Page: 1 2