ID:1231483

Keywords: brony, little, my, pegasister, pony
I'm not shy about it. I'm a full fledged brony and I'm quite happy with myself. I just wanted to see who else around here dabbled in the fandom! That includes pegasisters as well.

For everyone else, try not to hate.
No :P
No.
Ive never got the brony culture, can you explain why it appeals to teen/adult males?
^
Friendship is magic bro.
Pretty sure this a joke but either way I lol'd.
In response to Boxcar
Boxcar wrote:
Ive never got the brony culture, can you explain why it appeals to teen/adult males?

Honestly, the show only draws you in so far. What makes the fandom enjoyable is the community itself. There's such a diverse expanse of people that almost makes it impossible not to enjoy yourself at least a little bit.
Never could get into it myself. Still don't much agree with the incessant brony hate I see.

The number of times I've heard people complaining about Bronies is infinitely greater than the number of times I've seen Bronies do anything worth complaining about.
It's weird. I've been part of other fandoms before, but nowhere else have I been able to connect with people so instantaneously as I do as a Brony. Everyone treats each other like old friends. You usually see this behavior at conventions. I was at Dragon*Con this past year and found this to be very accurate.
What's a brony?
ahhh bronies. okay cool, I guess.
In response to Solomn Architect
Solomn Architect wrote:

Fixed that for you.
TBH, idk why those things seem so popular ._. like they just started poping up a few months back around where i live.
Kin annie won explain ;3
Seems like a new way for furries to interact with each other.
Many Bronies actually have quite a negative disposition to furries. That's not what the fandom is about so naturally many people have hostile tendencies.

Btw, the picture was working properly earlier, I'm not sure why it won't show, though.
My furry friends are all bronies. Funny, that.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
My furry friends are all bronies. Funny, that.

Well, what I meant was making bronies out to be furries themselves, and not simply people who happen to enjoy both fandoms.
Page: 1 2