I can see where a furrie could be a brony too. It's quite simple, dress up in a unicorn costume.
In response to Tag.You.Are.Pregnant
Tag.You.Are.Pregnant wrote:
I can see where a furrie could be a brony too. It's quite simple, dress up in a unicorn costume.

That's what I was talking about, but since I don't really mind, it doesn't matter :P
Don't take this personal, but I find the whole brony subculture asinine. Same goes for furries. It's one thing to like a children's show, but another to prance around spouting moronic BS and pushing it on people who clearly have no interest in it.

I'm not saying ALL bronies are obnoxious, but a good 90% of those I've been unfortunate enough to encounter online or in person were just obnoxious and kept pressuring me into trying out the show despite expressing my complete lack of interest.
In response to Kumorii
I actually quite agree with you. It's the same principle as religion, and I sum it up with a fantastic phrase:
Your personal interests are like a penis. It's great to have one and even more so to be proud of it, but no one's going to appreciate you if you whip it out and start waving it around.

The only time I actually tell people to try it out is if they're downing the fandom for what it is. And that's just based on the point of: If you don't understand what it is you're making fun of, why are you making fun of it?
I found myself enjoying some.. lil pony vids just like i would many other cartoon or anime, I'm not a fanatic. but woho, that was some cool few months................. :P
I've generally not had that issue, I must say, with bronies.
I've seen that issue more often with narutards, haven't had a brony try to thrust their raging hard fandom into my face yet.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I've seen that issue more often with narutards, haven't had a brony try to thrust their raging hard fandom into my face yet.

Lol, this is way too true of Narutard fans.
I like My Little Pony, but do not like the term brony. :|
Saw One episode of it didn't enjoy it at all but everyone has different tastes
damn it feels good to be a brony
Someone pass the glue!.... oh.....
Page: 1 2