Event Apr 12 2013, 4:00 am
to Apr 30 2013, 3:59 am
ID:1235064

Can you come up with the best starter deck? This is your chance to put yours in Duel Monsters BYOND!

Rules

Create a starter deck from the following TCG sets:
  • Pharaoh's Servant
  • Labyrinth of Nightmare
  • Legacy of Darkness
  • Pharaonic Guardian
  • Magician's Force
  • Dark Crisis

Your starter deck must follow the September 2008 Limited and Forbidden list.

Prizes

First Place:
  • One year BYOND membership
  • Special in-game event card

Second Place:
  • Six months BYOND membership
  • Special in-game event card

Third Place:
  • Six months BYOND membership

For every 15 legitimate starter decks submitted 5 dollars will be donated to BYOND.

For every 50 legitimate starter decks submitted a six month BYOND membership will be given to a random participant.

Winners will be announced 07 May 2013

How To Enter
Go to http://www.duelmonstersbyond.com and login to your duelist profile (or create one if you don't have one). Go to the events page and submit a .txt file with your deck list, you can submit as many as you like but can only win once.

Good Luck!
Might enter if i have time
I just want to let everyone know that there is about 1 week left for this contest and I have still not received any submissions. So this is your chance to claim an easy membership if no-one enters!
I enter if no one else enters i win 1st place :)
If no one else enters, and you submit a deck which follows the rules, you will win first place.

However I encourage everybody to enter!
I already entered.
Just submitted mine. Can't wait to play the game.
Nice, thanks for entering guys!
:@ Nononononono gotta enter!
Kinda sucks being limited to only those packs x-x
It's because those are the only packs that will be programmed in the game by its official release date (hopefully :D).

As more packs are added I would like to hopefully host more events like these.
That doesn't make sense.. why not start from the beginning? With the Blue Eyes/Exodia pack and the few others that came before those. That's the only reason I decided not to enter. Too many missing cards that would benefit from those packs x-x
Those series one packs will be in the game, I forgot to mention that in me reply to you but I want to use these packs because the starter decks which are already in the games (yugi, kabila, joey etc...) mostly use the earlier cards.
Hi all I just want to let everyone know that there is about 1 day left for the contest.

This will be the last reminder I will post before I announce the winners on may 7th
Dark Magician x40

do i win?
Dark Magician isn't in any of the mentioned sets :(
Aw man :c
The winners and the in-game event card will be announced later today.
Since there were only 2 entries, there will only be one membership prize.

Congratulations to XSky RiderX, you are the winner!

You have been gifted a 1 year BYOND membership and a special in-game event card.

Albro1 you came in second place and your prize is also the special in-game event card.

The in-game event card is...

Mystic Horseman, with 15500 DEF.

This is an odd card that I found in my pile of cards at home, I guess it's a misprint. I thought it would be cool to give it away to the winners of contests in game. However to make things fair for events, the card can only be used in non-event duels.

Congratulations to the winners.

- Nailez
Too late for the rewards, but oh well... this seems fun. Gonna try to build one, and post it here. :o
Page: 1 2