Naruto Shippuuden World Destruction

by Nova Productions
Play in the world of Naruto!
ID:1238136

Poll: What do you think about the leveling system?

Its Good 25% (2)
Not Good 12% (1)
Tweak it a bit 62% (5)

Login to vote.

Alright.
Here is the new leveling system. For every kill a player gets, they player will gain 3 stat points, each stat point used on a stat will increase it by 2, with a 10% chance of increasing it by 3, at first I thought maybe 2 is too much, I should probably do 1, but it struck me as being too "difficult" what do you guys thing? 1 or 2? also each death will decrease the players stat point by 1. I know this will cause Death Voiding, that's why I will put in extreme punishments for DA, what do you guys think on both ideas? A level will be increased depending on how high the level of the player is. if you are under level 20 you will need 4 stats increased, and every 20 levels it will go up by 1 or 2 stats. So at level 40 you will need 5 or maybe 6 stats.

That's basically the basics of the new leveling system, tell me what flaws it has, whether its good, and please do tell me and ideas you guys have for the leveling system. Testing for the new leveling system will begin around the end of next week. Testing for the new combat system will begin towards the end of April.

~Tak
Well...this is not a bad lvling system...may encourage more pvp. However the death penalty should be removed, most players will be spammed killed and they will be getting weaker so it will make things hard for them...am sure they will eventually rage quit.
In response to Fundese999
Fundese999 wrote:
Well...this is not a bad lvling system...may encourage more pvp. However the death penalty should be removed, most players will be spammed killed and they will be getting weaker so it will make things hard for them...am sure they will eventually rage quit.

I'm re-programming the Death System, and changing a few things. There will be no penalty for having a bounty, instead everyone, no matter who it is will be hospitalized for a certain amount of time, I'm thinking 30 seconds, and also the hospital will have a gate around it that nobody can enter, but people can exit, this will remove spam killing since no enemy will be able to kill those who are coming from the hospital.
See, that is one of those good ideas that are nearly impossible to execute with the users that like to take advantage of the generosity given; abusers. It is a good idea, should at least try it.
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1236748

Updated see the basic concept of the new Title/Village Screens