I had a lot of time on my hands with no internet (So I couldn't look at that link lol) and I ended up making this.

The face is the main problem I see. The line isn't really...shaped right XD
xD the face does look funny, but you're progressing really nicely. Heck your outlining is better than mine D: Although i can't really help you much bout the face since my style is really different from what it seems, like what you're going for and i don't wanna change it :P. Keep it up tho xD you're coming along nicely.
I like how you aren't afraid of drawing his hands. it shows you have guts =o
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

here you go, hope it helps
Here's my latest progress on my latest piece. It's friggin' huge, and it's coming along slowly but surely.
Okay did a quick edit to show you key problems that i can tell apart http://puu.sh/35D9q.jpg

1. alternate shoulders having one raised while the other is lowered to illustrate a more realistic,less strained pose. at the pelvis the hips normally alternate so as the left shoulder is raised the left hip is lowered.

2 from the positioning of the knees this guy would seem like hes walking on stilts because his legs would be so long.

http://puu.sh/35DmJ.png took a couple seconds to sketch a more interesting pose.

Beside this and going from your first digital piece, this is such a great improvement.
Human anatomy is off....many free tutorials out there for you to learn how to draw one I suggest you try and use one.

Unless they are purposely meant to be deformed.
In response to MademanOne
Well its an animated character so it's not meant to be perfectly anatomically correct. Here's the reference I used:

EDIT: That image doesn't seem to want to work outside of google?

Here's a smaller version:
I've seen the jap cartoon style,although they aren't anatomically correct they aren't completely deformed....also learning how fabric folds around an object and creates shade would help.....I don't draw much anymore,yet I have some knowledge acquired from my younger years.
I felt like drawing something, but I only got this far before my tablet pooped on itself.

Something is up with the drivers, and the Wacom site is like...down or something. I can't update the drivers.

That's good, The hand scale is over compared to the rest of the sketch and also the shoulder on the left but i do like it.

I hope you keep going with it.
Question about tablets, how do you differentiate between when you want to click or just move the mouse, or click and drag?
On my tablet, if you hover over the tablet, the cursor will move and only by touching the tablet itself will a click register.
Hover over the tablet

That's 1: a bit ambiguous and 2: magic
Hover the stylus over the tablet* is that better?
IT'S STILL MAGIC

HOW DOES IT KNOW HOW HIGH YOU ARE

SOON TABLETS WILL BECOME SENTIENT
I imagine there's some kind of EM wave emitted by the tablet, which is received by the pen. Similar to how IR is used for your Wiimotes.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
IT'S STILL MAGIC

HOW DOES IT KNOW HOW HIGH YOU ARE

SOON TABLETS WILL BECOME SENTIENT

Mormon Magnets
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I imagine there's some kind of EM wave emitted by the tablet, which is received by the pen. Similar to how IR is used for your Wiimotes.

So to summarize your post: MAGIC
Wow, Albro. You've been getting good. The hand is nice too, it's a little big, but it's not really noticeable. What really gets me is your clothing work, it's magnificent.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5