In response to Ripper man5
OooOoo
Reem16 I updated the links in the list and added you to the post too, thank you for the help.
Also with that 5 year giveaway I will be finishing the rest with a direct donation of $40 to level it off as a $100 donation to BYOND.
No problem. ^_^
That'd be real cool if I won the five-year. ;)
I hope to be the one who receives the five-year membership.
Let other players win for a chance! *rawrs loudly*
I am now a fan of your page. :)
In response to S3an
S3an wrote:
I am now a fan of your page. :)

I deny you all memberships from us. ^_^
Make sure you give it to someone who will actually do something with it. Unlike people like me who have membership and do nothing.
In response to King_ed
King_ed wrote:
Make sure you give it to someone who will actually do something with it. Unlike people like me who have membership and do nothing.

^_^
I would like to have a 5 year membership, if you would like to. I don't think there's any reason why get a membership if you can make hubs for free. Right? I'm working on a lot of project and my Gaming Production would need one if I ever get chosen(somehow), please message me so I can tell you my Gaming Production key.

Sincerely, #Tash
Not to be another whinier, but we're currently working on a fan-game as a team and hopes to be the one receiving the membership. If not, no worries.
In response to VI Studios
VI Studios wrote:
Not to be another whinier, but we're currently working on a fan-game as a team and hopes to be the one receiving the membership. If not, no worries.

Created Yesterday.

Wow.
In response to Tashiko
Tashiko wrote:
I would like to have a 5 year membership, if you would like to. I don't think there's any reason why get a membership if you can make hubs for free. Right? I'm working on a lot of project and my Gaming Production would need one if I ever get chosen(somehow), please message me so I can tell you my Gaming Production key.

Sincerely, #Tash

That key would HAVE to fan Ripper, but nevertheless, it's not gave to people who ask for it.

It's not gave to non-fans.

It's not gave to Alt Key(s) just because your main character says so.

If you read the front page, you would see. Or see some of the past posts on this subject.

VI Studios wrote:

Like to you, VI Studios.

Silent Night's Note Meesage:
Ripper surely has a plan on how this will be done.
In response to Tashiko
Welcome to BYOND Community, Royal Cookie. ^_^
I fanned both.

dun dun dun.
In response to Reem16
That key would HAVE to fan Ripper, but nevertheless, it's not gave to people who ask for it : I knew that this is why I said "IF I EVER WIN".

It's not gave to non-fans: You said that just now, so he can only give it to me "IF I EVER WIN"

It's not gave to Alt Key(s) just because your main character says so: I wasn't aware

If you read the front page, you would see. Or see some of the past posts on this subject: 90% only read the title...
In response to Flysbad
Flysbad wrote:
I fanned both.

dun dun dun.

me too
In response to Royal Cookie
Royal Cookie wrote:
Flysbad wrote:
I fanned both.

dun dun dun.

me too

me three