It encouraged me to get myself one.
:D nice
Indeed.
i'm in too.
In response to Magicmann
Magicmann wrote:
The membership you got me expired eleven days ago. =P

It encouraged me to get myself one.

Inspirational courage of 'get-it-yourself'.

Silent Night
I actually got myself one about a month and a half ago, but that is beside the point.
XD
Lots of people have asked if I am still doing this. Yes I am, just not as much. Not monthly, but every so often. I have been spending it on things I need for my car and to help finish college for the the year. For sure I will participate more this summer though.

Thanks!
In response to Ripper man5
Ripper man5 wrote:
Lots of people have asked if I am still doing this. Yes I am, just not as much. Not monthly, but every so often. I have been spending it on things I need for my car and to help finish college for the the year. For sure I will participate more this summer though.

Thanks!

Got your Jeep fixed up yet?
In response to Magicmann
Magicmann wrote:
Ripper man5 wrote:

Thanks!

Got your Jeep fixed up yet?

O.o What kind of jeep?
98 TJ wrangler.

@Reem15 Link to some pictures: http://www.byond.com/members/ Ripperman5?command=view_post&post=1360418#comment6277988

@Magicmann um no i need a new back bumper yet
Nice jeep. Get it together again.
I'm going to be helping Ripper with membership give aways.

Currently Gave Out To:

Ash_Twin_1
Sharky12
Gochels
DragonDesend

They were gave 3 months each. ^_^

Edit: Fixed their links.
Nice job, Reem.
300th fan :)
In response to Raimo
Sorry for the late respond. I was busy with something and then just simply forgot.

Thanks. ^_^
5 year membership give away next week.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9