ID:1246027

Old 2007 member here. Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought of this site, it just seems every time I check the site a few more original games die. Good to see GOA and Bleach:LOS is still around. I miss the BoLTs rips, haha. I am probably the only one that misses them. I heard you guys had some problem with DBZ games, what's the deal with that?
FUNimation issued a Cease and Desist order to all games that infringe upon their intellectual property.
Itachi109 wrote:
I heard you guys had some problem with DBZ games, what's the deal with that?

The law.
I think the term "veteran" might apply to those who joined around the year 2000... or should we just call them "ancient" now?

Also, it's pretty insulting that all you care to remember BYOND by is its least legitimate developments.
Damn, all you guys are old huh? Yeah I would consider 2000 ancient lol. I just remember Byond by the games that where the most fun for me and it just happened I loved playing the Naruto/DBZ rips. Oh well.
Repping 2002. Lol
'05, reporting in.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
'05, reporting in.

My old account signed up on Dec 15 2001.
I liked Dbz a lot:(

My Timmy key which i still sometimes use is from 2001 :) this one is 2005 though.
Heh... '99.
Well, I'm a little younger member (2008), but I can't believe it's been 5 years already.
2005 on my first key.
I have been here since 2004, it was way back, had a different key then. A lot has changed.
I've been on BYOND since '07 with a old key, this is my 7th year on here.
'07 on my old key.
'07 on my old key(s): Kingmasherr and Kingmasher. I sure have changed since then.. and so has BYOND.
'00 on my old key which I forgot the email and password for.