In response to Hiead
Learning DM from a video is alot more capturing to certain people, and at the same time it helps you build visual examples of the text its self for deeper understanding of what DM is capable of , and watching will certainly spark more interest to the point that reading will not be such drab hence the person would feel more familiar/comfortable with what they are reading
In response to PAKUUN
PAKUUN wrote:
i will spread these videos to anyone i know wanting to learn DM

Alright guys, video #4 covering Chapter 3 is uploading! I'll post the link when it's up.

On a side note, I have monetized my videos so I apologize in advance for the ads.
hey its alright id do the same thing lol
ads are easily skip-able these days ^_^
Had to add an annotation, silly me forgot that visibility doesn't exist anymore. It's been replaced by invisibility and see_invisible.
another good video i must say...you are changing byond beleive it or not
:O omg shit just got real falcon needs to be in every video. that man is .....i cant even find a word to describe the word that man is..

- no homo
Falcon lazorz wrote:
I was joking.

Crushed his emotions like that, shame on you !
In response to PAKUUN
PAKUUN wrote:
:O omg shit just got real falcon needs to be in every video. that man is .....i cant even find a word to describe the word that man is..

You must be kidding?
lol im not crushed but ....nice one falcon <.<
it wouldnt have been a bad idea though...smh
Thanks for doing this! The first two videos have been very helpful. I look forward to the others which I will be starting this weekend.

I'm new to this site but I'd like to start building my own game as soon as I can, which coincidentally is my "net dream" :)
I have 2 questions that i must ask
1. What chapters of the blue book is this based on?
2. Will you bee continuing the series?
In response to Blasterblader209
Blasterblader209 wrote:
This series is going through the entire DM Guide in sequence. The next one will be doing Chapter 4.
Yes. My graduation and what-not are nearing so I'm a little more crunched for time, but I am going to try to release one every two weeks at the most.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Blasterblader209 wrote:
This series is going through the entire DM Guide in sequence. The next one will be doing Chapter 4.
Yes. My graduation and what-not are nearing so I'm a little more crunched for time, but I am going to try to release one every two weeks at the most.

KK thanks really looking forward to this i guess ill start reading a bit.
1 year ago, so is it continuing?
Yeah. I have a script in the works, I just don't have a ton of free time lately. The next chapter is also HUGE, so it will have to be split into two, maybe even 3 videos. I don't know when it will be out.
Page: 1 2